Why do you have to be so hot?

Smut again😩

When I woke up I had a killer headache. Eli was still knocked out. He was snoring. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and went back to bed. I checked my phone and I got a bunch of text messages from my friends. 

Tory: Breanna did you get home safely? You and hawk drove and you were wasted. Did you see the videos?

Miguel: Yo breanna you alright? That party was crazy. Did you see the videos?

Aisha: hey did you see the videos?

What. The fuck. What video? I went to Instagram and saw that someone made a compilation video of me at the party. They recorded me talking about hawks dick while standing on a table. They recorded my moaning while me and hawk were going at it at the party. They recorded me and moon fighting. They recorded me twerking and giving hawk a lap dance. They even recorded me and hawk making out. I went straight to the comments.
*comments*
Moonthewhore30: what a slut! Why would you even record the fight?

Torywithay420: why would you record these?? You fucking creep.

Migueldiaz34: holy shit. I don't think you should post these.

Yasminthequeen109: what a whore!

Jacobsjjd218: damn she could move that ass!

Henry1936: that's hot.

Breanna_Thebest69: why would you post This? Your disgusting. You creep.

————————————————
I was mad. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed quietly. I forgot hawk was a light sleeper and he woke up. "What happened?" He asked in his morning voice. "Look at what this fucking bitch posted!" I yelled. I showed him the video and his eyes widened. "Who posted that?" He asked angrily. "I don't know. It's anonymous." I replied. "What a fucking pussy." He said as he was falling asleep. "Fuck i have a headache." I whispered to myself.

I walked out the room and went to go eat. Once I finished i took some pills for the headache. I went back upstairs and Eli was in the bathroom. He was throwing up. I knocked on the door. "You alright? Do you need something?" I asked. "No I'm fine. It's fine don't worry about it." He replied. "You sure because I'm not tryna hear you throw up and act like nothings happening." I said. "Don't worry about it." He replied.

I went to my moms room to check if she was awake and she was gone. She wasn't even home. "Oh?" I whispered before walking back to my room. We didn't even change last night so I was still in my dress. I had to put on underwear and change to sweats and one of hawk's hoodies. I wasn't wearing anything under the hoodie though.

Eli stopped throwing up and walked out the bathroom. I went downstairs to get him some water and went back to my room. "Here drink water and lay down" I said as I handed him the water. I laid next to him and went on my phone. "You're not hungover?" He asked. "Not really. I just have a huge headache but I can handle it." I replied. "Did that person take down the video?" He asked. "Nah. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna take it down." I said. "Why the Did they even record that in the first place? That's fucking gross." He scoffed. "I don't know. I'm gonna go get a beer." I rolled my eyes. "Your going to drink beer at 8:45 in the morning?" He teased. "Yes. Yes I am. Want one?" I smirked. "Sure" he laughed.

I walked out the room and went downstairs to get two of my mom's beers. I went back upstairs and handed him the beer. We drank them while talking. "That fight was the best thing I've ever witnessed in my whole life." He joked as he drank the beer. "It was the best thing I've ever done in my whole life." I smirked just thinking about it. He laughed and took a sip. "Your insane." He laughed. I smiled and drank some more.