The queen who lost his king

*skipped to tournament* breanna and hawk made it to the finals and hawk is going against Robby, Breanna is going against Sam
——
Robby kicks Miguel making him fly to the ground, leading Robby to the finals. Miguel's sadly walks away from the mat. "You tried kid good job." Said sensei. "It's alright. I'm just wishing the best for hawk and breanna." Miguel smiled. "Alright next up is Dominguez and hawk from Cobra Kai against Larusso and Keene from Miyagi-Do!" Interrupted the host as I was about to thank Miguel. "Give it all you got babe." Said hawk as he gave me a peck on the lips. "You too." I replied. Sam, Robby, hawk and I walked on the mat. I evilly smirked at Sam. Me and hawk looked at each other and nodded. We bowed and started the match. I stroke first and threw some punches which she all blocked. I quickly kicked her chest making her fall to the ground. I got a point. Hawk kicked Robby's shoulder making him fall and get a point. We were both at 1-0. They both got back up and we got into our fighting positions. Sam grabbed my arm and flipped me over her shoulders but I landed on my feet and kicked her back making her fall once again. "Cmon Sam, I thought you'd put up more of a fight." I laughed. Hawk got a point too but I couldn't see how because I was busy with Sam. "Woooo!" Hawk exclaimed as we gave each other a high five. He whispered some tips in my ear before the match started and we got into our fighting positions. Sam looked mad. Once we started She did a baseball slide and tripped me. Earning herself a point. I got really mad and got into my fighting position. The match started and hawk and Robby were still fighting. Me and Sam looked at each other with pure fury. I looked over at hawk and he was looking at me. They were both right where we wanted them. We nodded and did a spin kick to the face at the same time. Making us win. "Woah! Would you look at that! Everybody give it up for queen and king of the all valley tournament! They will also be known as Queen and King Cobra (as their sensei said)" The host yelled. Me and hawk looked at each other and then the team with a huge smile as the referee held our hands up. I ran up to hawk and jumped into his  arms with my legs around his waist while the rest of cobra Kai ran up to us to congratulate us. "Wow! if that isn't a power couple, I don't know what is!" The host shouted. We started making out in front of everybody and heard everyone jokingly yell "ewwww!" I pulled away from the kiss and they gave us each trophies. Hawk's trophy had a boy with a gi and a crown on his head in fighting position. Mine was the same thing accept it was a girl and she had a tiara on her head. The host came up to hawk and I. "Do you have anything you'd like to say?" He asked into the mic. "Uh yeah. Thank you to all of my crew mates for cheering me on, I love you guys! And thank you to my sensei, I'd still be a nerd If it wasn't for him. And most of all thank you to my girlfriend! We didn't really get along at first but now we're here and I love you so much. She helped me with training, motivation, all that shit so thank you  I love you!" He smiled as he pointed at me and spoke into the mic. "Awwww!" The audience said in sync. Hawk then passed me the mic and I said "i would like to say thank you to my boyfriend, hawk of course for also helping me because I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. I just want you to know that I love you too and I will always be here for you no matter what because you mean the world to me. You are the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, although you can be a bitch sometimes but I don't care. But I would also like to thank my friends and my sensei because they helped me get through all this. And sensei is the reason I know all of these moves so thank you I love you guys! Cobra Kai for life!" The crowd cheered for me and I walked next to hawk and we Inter locked our fingers together and kissed. Tory and Miguel both ran up to me and hawk and gave us a hug. "Thank you guys so much. I love you both a lot." I told them. They both smiled and hugged me once again at the same time. Hawk joined in and I laughed, because I'm about to cry. It was obvious I was about to cry. They all stopped hugging me because I was about to cry. "Are you really about to cry right now?" Hawk laughed. "Shut up!" I shouted holding back my tears. He gave me and hug and kissed my neck. I let my tears out I just laughed and cried at the same time. "Oh my god I never get emotional I don't know why this is happening." I said wiping my tears. We all laughed at the same time. "Ugh so disgusting." I scoffed as I stopped crying. "Damn! Since Breanna is such a bitch all the time that I never got to see her cry. Soft ass." Miguel teased. "Shut up miguel!" I laughed.
*after the tournament.*
We went to a restaurant I sat next to hawk in a booth. We were with Miguel, Aisha, and assface. Tory couldn't come. Miguel was sitting at a separate table. He looked sad. He was working on something. I nudged Hawk. He looked at me and whispered "what's up?" I looked over at Miguel and he looked too. We looked at each other signalizing that we should talk to him. We got up and walked up to him. "Miguel! Whatcha working on?" I said as I playfully punched his shoulder. "Nothing it's stupid." He replied sadly. "You thinking about Sam?" I guessed. He looked surprised. "What? How did you-"
"Maybe because you're staring at a picture of you and Sam." I said. He quickly slammed him laptop. "She blocked me. I love Tory but I never really got over Sam. Are you mad?" He asked. "No. I'm planning to have a whole bunch of girls by the end of the year." Hawk joked. I looked straight at his eyes with anger and he stopped smiling and acted like he never said anything. "Miguel I get it. I'm not mad. As long as you don't do anything stupid... You make Tory happy. I just need you to not let Sam ruin you're relationship. Because I will slit your thro- sorry. Just remember that you got a girlfriend Alright?" I said. I'm not really good with this stuff. He smiled and nodded sarcastically because he knows I'm really bad with these things. "Thank you. Even tho you are the worst at talking about these things." He laughed. I laughed and rolled my eyes and walked away. We all sat at the booth with everyone else and ate nachos.
"So you might be wondering what a team does after a championship. The answer? Victory nachos!! It was supposed to be a round of drinks but the waitress was not feeling hawk's fake ID." Aisha said as she held her phone up and recorded. "You have a what?" I asked. I can't believe he didn't tell me. "Don't talk about that. My mom follows you." Hawks said after looking at me. "Sorry Ms. Moskowitz" Aisha said before turning off her phone."Sorry I didn't tell you. It's not a big deal." He said. "It isn't but come on? You could've told me so we could've gotten our own liquor instead of stealing your mom's!" I yelled, not noticing the whole group looking at us. We both laughed nervously and kept eating.
~~~
After the restaurant me and hawk walked to my car after saying bye to the team. My mom was still at her business trip so we went to my house. Hawk had his things there since he didn't want me staying alone. Hawk offered to drive so he drove me there. On the car ride over there he put his hand on my thigh. "Wanna have some fun when we get home?" He asked smirking at me. I nodded and he laughed and looked back at the road. "I love you." I whispered. Hoping he didn't hear me. He lifted my chin up and kissed me. "I love you too." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked at my phone because I got a notification. I was confused. He noticed. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Uh- Moon is throwing a party and... she invited us." I replied really confused. "Huh? Should we go?" Hawk asked. "I don't care how much beef I got with a bitch. I'll never miss out on a party." I grinned. He grinned back and yelled excitedly. We made it to the house and I changed. I just put on biker shorts with a t shirt and sneakers. Here the inspiration photo.