III

Blue POV

"We all agreed on not hurting her! I'm not putting my hands on a innocent thirteeen year old. Y'all need serious help!" I heard the voice of the nice kidnapper as I awoke to the brightness of the sun in my face.

I suddenly realized we weren't in a car anymore. I guess I cried myself to sleep after they fed me last night, I was surprised to be laying free in a nice sized bed. No restraints or anything, I could get up and dash out of here.

"Look at her! Pretending to be sleep, she's literally planning her escape right now as we speak" the mean one yelled pointing at me as I opened my eyes sitting up in the bed staring at the two girls.

They look so young was my first thought crazily. My second was how the heck am i gonna get out of here! I noticed a third girl I had never seen before talking amongst two girls who had snatched me from my home

"Look she's right, we need her to cooperate with everything we say or this shit won't work Hal's!" The third girl agreed staring directly into my soul causing me to gulp involuntarily

"So what...Y'all are gonna beat her into submission?!you both are fucking ignorant!" The nice one raised her voice startling me, I began crying again not understanding what I did for this to happen to me.

"I think y'all are forgetting who's child this is! You think anyone is gonna listen to anything we have to say when we put that girl in front of a camera with a black eye and broken nose?! Think!" She finished yelling and I seen them all stare at me.

"I-I d-don't want any problems... p-please don't hurt me.." I cried out hugging my legs, just praying the spared my life. suddenly I felt something hit me directly in my head, it didn't hurt but it definitely took me off guard

I gasped hard looking at the mean girl who had just thrown a pillow at me. "What did I tell you yesterday about all that soft ass shit? Stop all that damn crying, ain't nobody finna do nothing to you... yet" the mean one said calmly and all the other girls just laughed like something was funny.

"Chloe you better chill before she bust you in your mouth again" the nice one joked addressing Chloe who I'm assuming is the mean one who put her gun in my face yesterday.

"Oh both of you can go to hell! I'm going to start breakfast" Chloe laughed walking out he room but not before nudging the nice girl who's name I still didn't know

"Since you've taken over the roll of captain save a hoe all so sudden, how about you get your friend video ready" the third girl said before exiting the room herself leaving me and the nice girl in the room alone and I just broke down into tears

This time I wasn't hit or cursed at, in fact I was embraced. I was so confused, I didn't know what to do. This crazy lady who had just kidnapped me 24 hours ago, was letting me cry on her shoulder.

I had never seen anything like this before. I mean obviously I had never been kidnapped before but I do watch a lot of Law and Order SVU and it never happens like this.

"Come on blue, I know your afraid and confused right now but I promise you everything is gonna be ok" The nice girl rocked and held me as I cried.

"Are y'all going to kill me?" I asked her not trying to here that everything is ok mess became it wasn't ok! Nothing about this situation was ok and honestly all I wanted to do was hug my mama one last time.

"Absolutely not! We aren't here to hurt you kid, I swear. You're safe as long as you listen and comply with everything we ask of you" she explained to me wiping the tears from my eyes. I immediately became alert of what was happening and my stomach flipped hard as ever before