~ Telluric Currents~

" Isn't Danny at the hospital?" Cora asked as she followed Y/n, Scott and Stiles while Lydia stayed behind.

" Yeah, that's why we're going there." Stiles said nodding his head at her.

" I'll meet you there." Scott said as he glanced towards his phone.

" What? Why?" Y/n said catching up to him.

Scott turned around to both Y/n and Stiles before showing them his phone. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows confused as she read a text from Allison saying she had found something. Nodding her head at him, Y/n watched as Scott ran away leaving them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Stiles found Danny's room and peaked their heads through the small window seeing him sleeping. Stiles glanced towards Y/n placing a fingers on his lips telling her to be quiet.

Y/n watched as Stiles carefully opened the door trying not to make a sound and quietly followed behind him before closing the door. Walking towards Danny, Stiles slowly leaned closer to him before speaking up.

" Danny, you awake?" Stiles whispered shaking his body slightly. " Danny?" Stiles called again before slapping his cheek slightly causing Y/n to grab his arm and stop him.

" He's not moving, I'm pretty sure that tells us that he's asleep." Y/n said glaring at him. Stiles looked back at her shrugging his shoulders and looked back towards Danny waiting for him to do something.

Y/n watched Stiles slowly lean his ear towards Danny to see if he was breathing but suddenly Danny let out a loud breath causing Y/n to step back in fear and press her back against Stiles. She had her hands in front of her watching Danny in silence waiting for him to do anything but the boy just went back to sleep.

" Okay. Wow." Stiles said looking at Danny i'm disbelief before looking doing towards Y/n.
" You okay?" He asked her seeing how she got scared.

Standing up straight, Y/n cleared her throat and looked up towards Stiles nodding her head.
" Yeah, yeah." She said straightening her clothes.

Stiles looked around the room trying to find something that could help them before his eyes landed on a bag next to Danny. Kneeling down to open the bag, Y/n watched him with wide eyes and glanced towards Danny making sure he wasn't waking up.

" What are you doing?" Danny mumbled as he kept his eyes closed.

Stiles and Y/n looked at each other in shock before looking towards the injured boy.
" I'm not doing anything, Danny. This is just a dream that you're having." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows confused glancing towards Stiles watching him go back to searching his bag.

" Why are you going through my stuff?" Danny asked grunting.

" Right, but only in the dream, remember? Dream.." Stiles said nodding his head before going back towards the bag.

" Why would I dream about you going through my stuff?"Danny asked scrunching up his face in confusion as he kept his eyes closed.

Stiles head perked up and immediately snapped becoming impatient.
" I don't know that Danny, okay? It's your dream. Take responsibility for it. Shut up and go back to sleep." Stiles said whisper shouting at him.

Biting her lip to contain her chuckle, Y/n walked towards Danny and placed her fingers on top of his head.
" Sleep." She said making a small smoke travel inside his mind. Danny took a deep breath immediately falling into a deep sleep causing Stiles to look at her in annoyance.

" You couldn't do that sooner?" He said glaring at her.

" Sorry, it was kind of entertaining." She said shrugging her shoulders at him with a smile.