~ A Kanima? ~

Y/n was sitting beside Stiles on the bench as the lacrosse game started. Her and Stiles waited patiently to proceed with plan to get the bestiary but for that they had to wait for Allison. Y/n rubbed her hands together trying to warm them up from the cold as she watched a player get knocked out by an opponent. Y/n groaned at him knowing that that must have hurt since the opponent was huge.

« Come on! Is that thing even a teenager ? I wanna see a birth certificate! » Coach yelled from beside them getting frustrated. « Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong? » He asked the two friends.

« I believe that's Eddie Obomowitz. » Y/n said looking at coach.

« They call him "The Abomination " » Stiles explained.

« Oh that's cute » Coach said rolling his eyes at the name and walking away from them. Y/n looked back at Allison who was now wearing Gerard coat before looking back at Stiles nudging him signaling that it was time. Stiles stood up carefully watching to see no one noticing at walked toward Allison grabbing the keys from her. He grabbed Y/n's cold hand dragging her with him. They ran towards the parking lot when suddenly Stiles stopped in front of the car.

« What? Why did you stop? » Y/n asked confused before noticing Lydia's car.
« Stiles? No...no no no. » Y/n shouted at him but Stiles ignored her letting go off her hand and walking towards the window. Y/n rolled her eyes ran up to him and noticing Lydia crying. Her face immediately softened at the sight of seeing her best friend crying alone. Lydia noticed them both and rolled up her window not wanting to talk.

« Hey Lydia? What's wrong? » Stiles asked but Lydia continued ignoring them.

« Lydia? » Y/n called making Lydia look up to her.

« Just go away. » Lydia cried.

« What's wrong? » Stiles asked getting worried.

« Look, I don't need anyone seeing me cry. » She argued wiping her tears.

« Lydia, come on. I've seen you cry plenty of time and I've always told you to come see if you needed so what's wrong? » Y/n said tapping her finger on the window hoping that she would roll it down.

« I don't think you should be caring about people seeing you cry. Especially you. » Stiles said.

« Why? » Lydia asked slowly calming down.

« Cause i think you look beautiful when you cry » Stiles said giving her a small smile. Y/n stood there awkwardly between them not knowing if she should stay or leave them alone and taking over the plan.
Lydia looked at them both sighing before rolling down her window.

« You're gonna think I'm crazy. » Lydia said as tears rolled down her cheek.

« Lydia, if you trust me on anything you can trust me on this. There is nothing you can say to me that will make you sound crazy. Literally nothing » Stiles said trying reassure her. Y/n stood bouncing her leg starting to stress out. As much as she wanted to make sure that her friend was okay they still had to go continue the plan before Gerard notices.
Stiles looked back at Y/n noticing her behavior. He sighed loudly looking back at Lydia and giving her an apologetic look.
« Can you just give me five minutes ? » Stiles asked. Lydia looked back at him in disbelief not believing his words.
« I know I'm sorry, just...Say here. Continue crying or not crying if you want or whatever works for you. But just stay here and i'll be right back, okay? » Stiles said. Y/n stood cringing at his choice of words before grabbing his wrist.

« I'll come over tonight so we can talk okay? » Y/n said to Lydia before looking back at Stiles and started to running dragging him away from that car.
Y/n opened the principal's office with the keys and immediately ran inside to start searching. Stiles looked at her confused and took the hint to start looking too.