~A visit from the enemy~

Hours had passed. They had talked to Jackson but of course he wouldn't believe anything so eventually they gave up. Y/n was sitting on the floor playing with the crusty orange leaves that were surrounding her. She loved fall. But she hated the cold. Stiles stood beside her in silence leaning his back against the van waiting for someone to come. Or something to happen. Hopefully make them have something more interesting to do than sit for hours in silence but that silence was soon interrupted by rustling.
Y/n stood up noticing the sounds that were coming closer looking around to find the source of where it was coming from. She heard some steps causing those crusty leaves to break. She slowly walked next to Stiles pulling him behind her in protection as the both of them heard the sounds come closer. Someone was coming,she thought to herself. She felt a presence behind them and quickly turned around ready to attack the person but as soon as she did, she was startled by Allison.

« Oh, my god » Stiles screamed making Y/n flinch from the sudden noise.

« They know. » Allison quickly said not letting them speak. Y/n looked at her confused wondering what she was saying.

« What do you mean? » She asked stepping away from Stiles.

« They know Jackson's missing. » Allison revealed with panic.

« No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. » Stiles said hoping to calm her down.

« My grandfather told me his parents went to the police. They know. » Allison insisted. Stiles looked at her, processing what she had said before finally realizing what was actually happening. He looked back at the two girls then at Jackson phone that he was holding and started panicking. He quickly gave the phone to Y/n telling her to hold it before running towards the van and turning on the radio.

« All available units proceed to Beacon Hills Preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. » The three of them heard through the radio before looking at each other with widen eyes.

« Get in » Stiles ordered to both of them.

« Where we going? » Allison asked that was now seated inside the van beside Y/n while Stiles sat in the drivers seat.

« Somewhere very far from this. » He said taking the phone from Y/n and throwing the phone through the window before driving away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been minutes since they left and Scott had finally joined them after coming back from Danny. He found out that Jackson asked Danny to fill something for him but when he tried to go find it, it was gone.
« If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima,  he definitely not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet. » Scott said to them as they walk towards a cliff in the woods.

« Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what's on it? » Stiles asked

«Jackson doesn't but maybe the kanima does. » Y/n suggested shrugging her shoulders at them.

« What if someone else took it? » Allison asked.

« Then somebody else knows what he is. » Stiles said.

« Which could be someone protecting him. » Scott said realizing that maybe the kanima wasn't alone in this.

« Like the bestiary says, " The Kanima seeks a friend " right? » Allison said .

« Okay, wait. So, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning onto the Kanima and then erases part of it so he wouldn't know? Who would do that?» Stiles asked raising his eyebrow at them not being convinced by this theory.

« Somebody who wanted to protect him?» Y/n asked not really sure.

« There's something else»Scott said gaining full attention from his friends. « You said the only thing you found online about the Kanima is that it goes after murderers. What if that actually true? »