~A new born werewolf~

Swinging the door open, Y/n walked inside the house immediately dropped her bag on the floor.
"Alan?" She called out but was replied by a dead silence.She was alone. He was probably still at the clinic.
Y/n walked into her room and immediately went to lay on her bed mentally exhausted. With Scott being a new born werewolf, who didn't have control that meant that Y/n would have to take care of him. It stressed her out. After living a "normal" life she's brought back i to the supernatural.

Hearing her phone chime, Y/n reached over for her phone seeing Stiles name writing on her screen.
We need to talk...Can you come over?
                                                      Yeah I'll be there 
                                                                           in ten.

Y/n got up from her bed sighing loudly and walked over her closet changing her clothes knowing that she would have to go to Lydia's party afterwards. She did promise the girl that she would join her.

Few minutes later, Y/n found herself standing in front Stiles house before she heard footsteps behind her making her glance back. Meeting eyes with Scott, Y/n watched him join her side as they both stood in front of the door.

" Any idea why he wants us here?" Y/n asked him as she raised her hand knocking on the door.

" No idea. Just seemed like it was urgent." He said to her.

The door swing open making them both look up. Stilinski looked at them before smiling at them.
" Scott, Y/n." He greeted them.

"Hi, is Stiles here?" Y/n asked smiling at him which he returned.

« Yeah go ahead  he's upstairs » The sheriff replied.
Once they got upstairs the door immediately opened to reveal Stiles, a very energetic Stiles. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows confused looking around seeing  papers and books all around the room.

«So..what's up? » She said flopping on his bed

« Okay so listen you know the joke about earlier not a joke anymore » He said making her eyes widen. This can't be happening she thought to herself.

«The wolf,the bite, it all makes sense now.Don't even tell me you didn't notice how you don't need your inhaler now . Do you know why wolves howl? »

« Should I? »Scott   getting angry at the conversation that they were having.

« it's a signal...to know where the rest of the pack is... » The witch spoke still trying to process what was happening. The two boys turned their heads towards her confused at how she knew.

« What? » She said clueless

« How do you know that? »They both ask her at the same time

«  I...uh..read » The girl lied.

« Right...so if you heard one howling that means there must have been others near by maybe even a whole pack of them? » Stiles explained

« a pack of wolves? » Scott asked confused

« Werewolves... » Stiles corrected. Hearing this words made her heart pound. This was one of her nightmares. Her best fitness finding out about the supernatural but this is worst. Her best friends are now involved into it.

« Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I have to pick up Allison in an hour! » He said getting up and grabbing his bag. Y/n was happy for him but right now they had to focus on convincing him not to go to that party.

« Scott what you did in the field today wasn't just incredible...it was impossible » The girl said trying not to get him mad.

« Okay can we talk about this tomorrow ? » He said not believing either one of them.