~ An interesting chemistry lesson~

« You okay there? » Isaac asked her noticing her looking at the empty hall behind him. Y/n sighed loudly disappointed at her failed mission to follow Peter and looked up to Isaac that was staring at her with a smile. Y/n didn't like that smile. If she was being honest she missed the old Isaac but she knew that this was the Isaac now.

« I'm fine. » Y/n said shaking off his hands on her shoulders and looked back at the empty hall.

« Are you sure ? » He asked with a smirk. Y/n noticed his smirk and raised her brows at him.

« What are you doing here Isaac? » Y/n asked completely ignoring his question and gave him a smile. Y/n thought it was a good opportunity to find out what they had planned.

« What? I can't come see my dear friend? » Isaac said stepping closer to her. Y/n scoffed shaking her head at him.

« As much as I want to believe that I know that you wouldn't come here unless Derek told you to. Now, what are you really doing here? » Y/n said tilting her head.

« Like I said, I'm just here to see you. » Isaac said his smirk getting wider. Y/n breathed heavily noticing how close he had gotten and thought she might play with his feeling as well. She smiled at his stepping closer to him raising her hand and bringing it close to his face. Isaac's eyes widen at her taken back by her actions but soon gave her a smile. Y/n put her hand on his cheek caressing it softly never removing her eyes away from him.

« I really liked the old Isaac but you are just something else... » Y/n said teasing him by looking at his lips before bringing her eyes back to his. She smirked staring deeply into his eyes. Her eyes flashed green for a second successfully getting into his mind and with that a name suddenly popped up into her mind.

« Lydia.. » He whispered staring into her eyes without realizing. She felt him stepping closer to her, their chests touching. They both heard the bell ringing but the both of them just stayed where they were silently just staring at each other. Y/n noticed the people getting out of the classrooms so she leaned to his ear.
« Thanks for the help. »  She whispered before stepping away from him giving him one last look and turning away from him with a smile on her face but that smile soon fell as soon as she noticed Stiles and Scott staring at her. She knew that they would be mad but now she had a clue on what they were doing here.

« What was that? I thought you had a plan on gathering information ? » Stiles yelled at her as he ran up to her grabbing her arm.

« I was! Now let go off me. You're hurting me! » Y/n yelled back at him shaking his hand off her.

« That didn't look like you were! It looked like you were too close to each other. »Stiles said grabbing her once again.

« Can we not talk about this right now? We have more important things to care of » Y/n said shrugging him off and walking away getting annoyed.

« Like what? » Stiles said. Y/n turned around looking back at her too friends that were looking at her seriously with their hands on their hips. If they weren't in such a serious situation Y/n would have let out a laugh at how they were but she contained herself.

« Like Lydia. » Y/n said looking at them straight in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

« Derek is not gonna kill her without proof. » Scott said as he, Y/n and Stiles walked in chemistry class.

« All right, so he tests her like how he did with Jackson. » Stiles said.

« Wait, what do you mean like he did to Jackson? »
Y/n asked stopping them both but they both ignored her.