~ Family reunion~

All she did was stare at the wall. She didn't know what time it was or how long she's been up but Y/n couldn't stop crying. After the things that happened tonight, she couldn't close her eyes without hearing her mother's voice saying that she didn't want her there.

Rolling to her side, Y/n grabbed her wanting to distract herself. She could keep thinking about what happened because she knew that it would make things worst for her. She needed something to calm her down.

As she noticed the time, she knew she couldn't call anyone. She couldn't just tell them everything. She knew they'd only start to worry and make things worst for her.

Scrolling through her phone, she got another notification from Stiles. Clicking on his name it immediately brought her to her mail box.

" You have 23 messages." The voice said making her scoff. Y/n hesitated at first but she knew that Stiles was one of the people that would always make her feel better.

Pressing on the first message, she brought the phone to her ear and heard his voice.

"Y/n, look. I don't know what wrong with me and i'd really love if you'd pick up because we obviously have a lot to talk about. For example how stupid I am. How really stupid I am. But most importantly how you are not here. You're in Paris- I mean literally in Paris-"  Y/n chuckled as she heard the voice message cut him off and how he rambled.

" Idiot." Y/n whispered to herself before pressing the next message.

" Stiles again. Look, I'm really sorry. I was stupid and let this little thing come between us. I should have called and talked to you about it but I was a total idiot who was too scared....Scott told me why you are in France and now I'm really regretting not-" His voice cut off again before he could finish his sentence. Pressing on them next one, she brought her phone back to her ear.

"Cut me off again. Anyway I really regret not answering your calls. I mean this something really important to you and I should have been there for you. I'm really worried but I just hope that you find your mother and you-" Bringing the phone away from her ear and dropping it. Y/n let out another sob. Everything she did, she couldn't escape hearing all the things that her mother said to her.

She couldn't stop crying. Y/n really thought that coming here would bring her mother back and the things could go to the way it was but she never imagined seeing her mother say all those things to her.

All those years she thought that her mother was the sweetest person she knew but now she didn't know what was true and what was fake. It made her realize that maybe all those childhood years she spent with her were just lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Y/n didn't sleep. She couldn't. From seeing the blood of the hunter she had hurt and the look of her mother's face every times she closed her eyes, Y/n really couldn't forget about it. But the thing she worried the most was that hunter. She stabbed a giant piece of broken glass on his chest. She just hoped he was alive.

Rubbing her eyes as she stood up from her bed, Y/n walked inside the small bathroom in her hotel room. She turned on the sink rinsing her face with cold water to try and wake her up.

In a few hours she had to go to the airport and go back to Beacon Hills. If she's being honest, she wasn't ready to leave yet but after seeing the hate that her mother gave her she couldn't face her again. The only thing she wished is that she'll at least be happy with her new family.

Y/n didn't really know what to expect when she came to Paris. All she had in mind was to just find her mother and talk to her but she never thought of what happens next. Does she completely forget about her mother and try to move on with her life or does she try to stay in communication with her even after all those things she said to her?