~ Hunting for a coffee shop~

Exhausted. That's how Y/n felt. It was understandable. It was a 10 hours flight after all.
Stretching her arms as she found herself in the airport waiting for her suitcase, she listened to the people talking in french. People hugged each other and others cried as they found their families. It made Y/n feel sad at that moment. She was alone but that's okay. She kept telling herself that she was here for that as well. To be reunited with her mother.

Spotting her suitcase, she grabbed it and placed it down on the floor. French might have not been her first language but she definitely learned some things from Morell's class. She might have hated her but she always wanted to learn her mother's language. She thought it would make them closer. They could at least share something similar.

Walking around to find the exit, Y/n felt already lost. There were sign everywhere but they were too confusing. She didn't know where to go.

Walking around ,she finally saw the huge sliding doors.
She walked towards them and finally found herself outside. Pulling out her phone, she checked for the time and saw that it was 4pm already.

Checking her notifications, she saw multiple messages from Scott and Isaac before her eyes landed on a name. Stiles. He had finally called her.
Biting on her lips, she pressed on his name which automatically called his phone.

Waiting a few seconds, she heard the ringing sound but it immediately stopped. He had answered.
None of them knew what to say and were too nervous to say anything but Y/n took a deep breath and spoke first.

"Hello?" She said with a soft voice. Hearing him clear his throat she felt her body tense up.

"Y/n?" He called.

"Yes?" She said feeling her hands sweating.

"Hey." He said sighing in relief but hearing that made Y/n snap.

"Hey? You stupid little asshole! I have been calling you for the past day but now you suddenly answer the phone and all you have to say is hey? Are you kidding me Stiles?" She shouted gaining some looks from the people passing by but she didn't care.

"Look, I'm sorry...I just needed to do some thinking." She heard him say which only made her scoff.

" Needed to do some thinking? So you were actually ignoring me. Do you know how many times I called you? I have been through so much this week and i really needed to talk to you but you just kept on ignoring me. What kind of friend does that?" She yelled, running her hand through her hair.

"Clearly a terrible friend. And you're right I should have called you sooner and talked to you but i just couldn't." Stiles said making her sigh.

"I can't be mad at you if you keep agreeing with me." Y/n said.

"That's what I was hoping for." Stiles said making her scoff.

"Stiles..." Y/n said annoyed.

"Sorry..Look about that night-" He started saying making her heart skip a beat.

"It was nothing. Look ever since that day we've been weird and i don't like it so it's better if we should forget about it." Y/n said quickly cutting him off.

"Yeah, exactly that's what I wanted to tell you too." Stiles said stuttering out of surprise.

"Great..." She said starting feel awkward again.

" Are we good then?" Stiles asked.

"No, definitely not but we will talk once I get back." Y/n said spotting subway entrance.

"Once you get back? What do you mean by that?" Stiles asked making Y/n confused.

"Did Scott not tell you anything?" She asked.