~ School trip~

" If anything happens..I want you to protect them. Isaac, Cora and Boyd."

" What is going to happen, Derek? What are you talking about?"

" Promise me..You will protect them and never join him."

" I promise..." Y/n said sighing nodding her head as staring into his eyes feeling all the fear that he felt.

Y/n kept her eyes closed as she thought back about that conversation. Her head was on Stiles shoulder as she kept her knees close to her trying to keep her mind off that werewolf. She tried focusing on the sound of the rain and the bumpy road but she couldn't.

The sound of Coach's voice made her flinch as she sat up and looked around the bus.
" Back to your seat!" Coach shouted to some students that was laughing around with his friend.

Y/n rubbed her forehead feeling the same headache appear once again and let out a groan.
" You okay?" A voice said beside her making her flinch at the sudden sound.

She looked up meeting those worried brown eyes and gave a small weak smile nodding her head.
" I'm fine, Stiles.." She said leaning her head back on his shoulder.

Stiles sighed looking down at her before he looked back to his other best friend sitting beside him seeing him stare out the window.

" Yo, Scotty. You still with me?" Stiles said snapping his fingers towards Scott making him sit up and run his eyes.

" Yeah, sorry. Uh- What's the word?" Scott said leaning back on his seat.

" Anachronism." Stiles said looking back at the table one his hands.

" Something that exist out of its normal time." Scott said scrunching his face as he thought about his answer.

" Nice." Stiles said nodding his head before swiping to search the next word.

" Should you really be studying right now? Can't you do it later?" Y/n said as she stared at the tablet on Stiles hands.

" Yes, absolutely. You should start studying too. I noticed how you haven't started yet." Stiles said nudging her mailing her sit up and roll her eyes at him.

" I will...eventually." She said letting out a sigh making Stiles raise an eyebrow at her.

" Okay, next word, incongruous" Stiles said ignoring her and bringing his attention back to the tablet.

" Can you use it in a sentence?" Scott said letting out a grunt as he clutched into his side.

" Yes, Yes I can. It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now on our way to some stupid cross country meet  after what just happened, incongruous." Stiles said with an annoyed tone making Y/n nod in agreement.

" Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Scott said making Stiles give him a thumbs up.

" Perfect , okay. Next word. Darach.." Stiles said making both of his friends look up to him.
" It's a noun."

From what Y/n understood, while she, Scott and Isaac took care of the twins. Stiles went to see Alan to ask him about the sacrifices and turned out that Alan knew something. Something that is called a Darach. A dark druid trying to gain power by sacrificing people.

Noticing their looks, Stiles let out a sigh shrugging his shoulder.
" We have to talk about it sometimes, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this like, five hours, so why not?" Scott and Y/n ignored him causing him to let out a frustrated sigh and look back to his tablet.

" Next word...Intransigent." Stiles said clearing his throat as he looked back to Scott seeing how uneasy he looked.

" Stubborn, obstinate." Scott said before he was cut off by the bus suddenly rattling as they came across a bumpy road. Scott let out a groan as he hit himself with the sit in front of him making Y/n look back at him with a confused look.