~ Detention~

Y/n walked inside the library with her bag on her shoulder ready to get over with detention. She opened her book as soon as she sat down on the table by herself but soon someone sat in front of her. Stiles and Scott were sitting with Erica while Allison sat with Jackson and Matt which left her to sitting alone with Isaac. She had no choice. She couldn't sit with Jackson and she definitely didn't want to sit with Erica.

« We can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against those tools. » Jackson said to Mr. Harris as he sat down looking at Scott that sat behind him.

« All of these tools. » Mr Harris asked looking over at the group in front of him.

« No, just us tools. » Stiles said pointing towards him and Scott before glancing towards Y/n who raised her hand.

« Fine, you two over there with Miss Deaton. » He said pointing to the table where Y/n sat in front of Isaac not looking up to her friends. Scott and Stiles quickly grabbed their stuff before sitting down next to Y/n and Isaac.

« I'm gonna kill him. » Scott said looking back at Jackson and Allison.

« No, you're not. You're gonna find out who's controlling him and then we're gonna save him.» Stiles said beside Y/n trying to calm him down.

« That's weird coming from you. You were the one who wanted to kill him in the first place. » Y/n said not glancing up from the book. The three of them looked at her but quickly ignored her comment.

« No, Stiles's right. Let's kill him. » Scott said continuing to glance at Jackson multiple time with anger to make sure he doesn't do anything.

« Scott, No. We can't. Honestly what happened in there? I thought you were the responsible one out of us. » Y/n said finally looking up ignoring the stare she received from Isaac.

« Y/n, I don't care anymore. You didn't see what happened in there. He was literally on top of her. And where were you? I thought you were going in with here? » Scott said looking at Y/n directly in the eyes which she tried to avoid.

« Something or someone came in my way..so I couldn't . Sorry. » She said making the three of them turn towards Isaac and glare at him but he continued to ignore them. Only stared at the witch in front of him with a smirk on his face. Y/n knew something felt off with him. After what had happened at her house, she decided to completely ignore the fact that they had kissed.

Stiles glanced at Y/n who continued to glare at the werewolf in front of her , starting to get annoyed. He took the book off of her hands, starting read it as well causing to catch her attention. She looked at him with a confused stare which he returned before smiling at her and giving it back to her. Y/n smile at herself, sighed loudly to get his attention understanding the fact that Stiles was annoyed about how Isaac was sitting with them. She placed her chin on his shoulder, putting all her weight on him to make him understand that all her attention was on him and Scott. She didn't want to acknowledge Isaac and hoped he didn't either.

Isaac soon understood what they were doing as he watched the three friends in front of him. He smirked at himself, looking behind him to find Erica sitting alone. Their eyes met smiling at each other knowing that they had succeeded to Derek's mission.
"Get closer to them and find out who the kanima is."
He remembered Derek's words from the other night it as he continued staring at Y/n, he didn't like how close she was with Stiles. Yes they were best friends but he thought it was weird how they were with each other.

« Hey. » Stiles said straightening his back and catching their attention making Y/n jump from the sudden movement as she removed herself from Stiles.
«  What if it's Matt? I mean this whole thing comes back to the video, right? » He said as he stared at Matt intensively. His two friends raising their heads to what they were doing and turned to to look towards the boy.