~ A supernatural scream~

« What the holy hell is that? » Lydia asked stopping at their table.

« It's Erica.. » Scott said not taking his eyes off her.

« A whole different Erica... » Y/n said as they watched her walk out of the cafeteria. Scott and Stiles suddenly got up from their table ready to chase after her but Y/n didn't move. Stiles looked back at her, rolled his eyes and grabbed her by the arm to drag her out with them. As they opened the school doors that was leading them to the parking lot, they see Erica getting into a car with Derek. Now they knew that it was definitely him. Y/n was angry with him. Not only because he hasn't talked to her but now also that he is going around turning teenagers.

~~~~~~~~

Lydia, Allison and Y/n were getting ready  in Allison room to head out at the rink. Allison was trying to figure out what to wear since it was kind of considerated as a date which Y/n didn't like at all but she promised Scott she would be there. As Allison showed them an outfit they heard a knock. The three of them turned their heads towards the door to find Mr. Argent. He entered the room greeting them all with a small nod trying not to seem suspicious about t how a witch was standing in their house. Y/n looked at him giving him a fake smile before Allison walked up to him.

« We're just studying dad » Allison said to her dad.

« I get it. But you need to remember what happened » Argent said to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

« You want me to stop being friends with them? » Allison asked him confused

« Actually we want the opposite. I know how this might sound, but we need you to keep an eye on them? » Argent explained.

« You want me to spy on them?» Allison asked in disbelief.

« We want  you to look out for your friends. To make sure everything is okay with them. »
He corrected. Allison raised her eyebrow at him turning around to find her two friends taking pictures on Lydia's phone.

« Seems okay to me. »

~~~~~~~~~

« Could it be any colder in here? »  Lydia said as she tied her skates between Stiles and Y/n.
Stiles quickly reacted to her comment by opening his bag and taking out an orange shirt.

« Here. » He offered. Y/n looked at him scoffing knowing exactly that Lydia will probably refuse it.

« I'm wearing blue. Orange and blue, not a good combination. » Lydia said making Y/n giggle.

« But it's the colors of the Mets. » Stiles argued but Lydia looked at him not caring. Stiles rolled his eyes at Y/n giving her the shirt knowing that she won't care. He looked back at Lydia before taking out a Reese's bar out of his bag and giving it to her. Lydia looked at the chocolate bar then back at Stiles before taking it from him making him smile. Y/n rolled her eyes at them going back to tying her skates knowing that she already regrets coming with them.

« Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best. But you know , sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be , like a perfect combination, you know. » Stiles started saying. Y/n knew that he was talking about him and Lydia. It kind of hurt her. She kind of felt like he didn't even know that she was there. Y/n sighed loudly forcing to put on a smile on her face. She thought that she could at least try to have fun. Even though she would be alone.

« Okay... » Y/n said getting up and fixing her clothes making them look at her. « I'm gonna go so you guys have fun though! » She said walking up to the rink and skating away from them. Y/n only left because she didn't want to be part of that conversation but also to give Stiles a chance with Lydia. As Y/n ice skated around smoothly she noticed Scott skating straight to the glass window. Y/n looked at him in shock before starting burst out laughing.