~Sacrifices~

Y/n stood by the table staring at the floor as she listened to Stiles mumble at himself. He was pacing around anxiously ever since Scott hang up the phone. Y/n didn't know what to do. She was still trying to process everything.

" What do we do? We need to go out there and help them?" Stiles said raising his voice as he bit his nails anxiously.

" What do you want to do? You wanna go out there and fight those werewolves yourself?" Peter said rolling his eyes at him as he sighed annoyed.

Standing up, Y/n grabbed her bag causing them to look at her confused and watched her walk towards the door.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" Stiles said running after her.

"I'm going to find them. Stay here." She said making her way over to the door but Stiles quickly grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"You can't." Stiles said as he gripped her wrist forcing her to look at him.

" I can't just stay here wait to find out if they're dead or not." She said pulling her wrist away from him as she glared at him.

"No, it's too dangerous. You heard what Peter said. They haven't seen the full moon in years so i can't let you go out there knowing that they might kill you.
I almost lost you once. I'm not trying to lose you again.." He said staring at her eyes.

Y/n looked back at him, staring into his eyes seeing the worried look in his face.
"But i can help them. I need to help them." She said as she felt her heart pounding. She kept blaming herself. Telling her self that it was all happening because she didn't want to join them.

Pulling Y/n away , Stiles brought her somewhere away from Peter as he held her wrist.
" I know you told me to stop treating you this way but Y/n if you go there you might actually die." He said staring into her eyes as she felt herself become vulnerable in front of him.
" Look, i don't know what happened to you when you were away but you shouldn't be going after them. Whatever happened to you is traumatizing and you should be resting . Not putting yourself in danger."

Pulling her hands away from him, Y/n lowered her head gripping into her bag as she thought about his words. He didn't understand. She had been resting, crying. Ever since she came back but she didn't want them to worry about her.
"I've been resting and I don't need you telling me how to deal with this..." She said feeling annoyed.

"Y/n..." She calmed down her breaths as she stood there not knowing what to do. She was worried about Scott and Derek but leaving this room would also worry Stiles.

Taking a deep breath, she suddenly felt a pain in her ears as she heard a loud scream. She let out a grunt as she rubbed her head feeling the same headache come back.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Stiles asked leaning his head down to look at her face while he gripped her shoulders.

"Did you hear that?" She asked removing her hand away from her head and looked up to Stiles meeting his eyes.

" Hear what?" Stiles asked as he looked at her confused.

"What did you hear?" Peter suddenly asked approaching her. Furrowing her eyebrows at him confused, she wondered what made him suddenly so interested.

"Nothing.." She said shaking her head before looking up at Stiles meeting his worried eyes.

Feeling her phones vibrate on her pocket, Y/n glanced between them making Stiles move back from her and shoved his hands in his pockets. She gave him an apologetic smile before looking down at her phone and answering it.

" Lydia right now is not a good time. Can I call you-"

" Y/n? Can you please come down here before I loose my mind?" She heard Lydia say with a panicked voice as she heard her shaky breathing.