Silence

Okay, before I want tell everyone that i have the worst grammer ever and Im a real math freak. So if u guys findanything wrong, please comment my inpropper grammer. thanks

ps not spelling errors
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Astrid's P.O.V

Ok how sould I start this???

My name is Astird Hofferson. I am 17 years old and have been homeschooled scince the 7th grade. Thats when I stopped talking. I havent talked for four years.

I play the violin to help calm me down, when I just want to scream out to the world what caused me to stay silent all these years. Im the only one who knows and the only one that can decide if I ever want to talk again.

Sounds fair right?

Anyways. My dad is the mayor of ths town, and sadly I am the mayors daughter. Who cares, its stupid. I finnaly collected up the courage to go back to school again, and Im glad I did. I get to go to my last two years of highschool.

To help me prepair for it, my dad bought me a phone like thing that I can type what I want to say and it says it for me. Ive had itfor 2 out of the four years. He foung it too silent in the house and he missed me. I also kinda asked him to bye it beause i couldnt talk to my friends, Elsa and Ruff. They kept trying to get me to go to school because its "boring without me"

Im excited to start school. I start tomorrow. I get to play my violin for the band/orchestra program there. Cant wait.

But the only problem is that Im afraid to get picked on, since I cant defend myself by talking, and I cant punch a bitch in the face, I cant do anything.