58TH Shadow | The Hybrid's New Firend

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Is this the kid you was looking for?" Momo ask who looking at the kid who is breaking the flesh Katana.

"Yea Mr.Aizawa had this kid with him in the teachers lounge and told us to watch him while hes doing his work."

Blue over hears this feeling the small stares from some of girls gushing on how cute he is. However he need watch over some of them that might find him supisous. He knows that the class know about Shadow Fox. In fact Blue was still wereing his uniform but he wasn't really worried and the body language speaks it all.

While the kids was training and taking breaks Blue was still testing out the flesh blade but was getting bored. He cleans up and absorbs the chipped and broken flesh blades planning to only use the flesh blades if absolutely nesscessy.

Watching among the students he makes notes on all of them, for those he needs to watch out for and for those he founds interested in. The one he found interest in is a boy who has the bird of a head and the body of a man with a dark shadow figure floating behind him.

Blue wondered but was slightly happy that there was someone like him who also like shadows. Tokioka walks up from behind wanting to get a closer look. Just as he was getting closer he saw the shadow floating figure. The figure had the head of a bird with glowing yellow eyes with its body appearing out of the body of the bird-headed boy.

While the boy talks to his friend Tokioka slowly and sneakily creeps up behind him and climbs on his back getting on top of his head.

"Uh Tokuyami, The kid is on top of your head..." Shouji says looking at Tokuyami and Tokioka. Dark Shadow was holding in his laughter and Ojiro nearly spit out his drink. Hearing what Shouji said Tokuyami looks up to see the hybrid child on his forehead jolting on how he got he here.

"That look on your fave a priceless!" Dark Shadow Laughs seeing the way Tokuyami saw this.

"Quite Dark Shadow! And you child, please kindly get off my head." He asked the child but there was a no with Blue not saying anything only giving him a boop and the nose and beak.

"It seems the kid has taken a liking to you." Ojiro said chuckling.

"I think you mean me!"

Dark Shadow zooms past behind Tokuyami taking the hybrid child from him and taking him for himself.

"Careful with the child Dark Shadow! You could have scare him or drop him!"

Dark Shadow brush this off saying that he didn't do such a thing and that the kid was fine.

"Shut up! I highly doubt that you any experience with taking care or being liked by a child!"

"Neither do you!"

A bit of the class laughs at this as well as the baby laughs coming from Tokioka. Dark Shadow then throws him up in the air a catches him making the hybrid laugh more.

"The kid like likes you Tokuyami. you should open up more." Said Ojiro

"I don't know about that one..."

"What do you mean you don't know." Ojiro asked

Tokuyami looks behind him to see Dark shadow playing with the hybrid child floating around the pool with Tokioka ridding on his back drawing his sword as if they are charging into battle.

"I just don't believe I'm good enough to be around even with children. I know I have you guys around but it's also with my quirk. I'm afraid that me and Dark Shadow might hurt the child and put him in a state of trauma."

Tokuyami said doubting himself not believing that someone like him can be looked up too. But it was his first time seeing a child nonetheless walk up to him. Normally most kids move to the side if they see or walk near him. But this one just walked up to him.

"You really shouldn't doubt yourself because of how other kids see you." Said Shouji helping his friend trying to change his view.

"its not there fault that they cant see what you are. Many can look at you differently and it could be fear or jealousy, but this kid could look up to you or see something in you that the others don't see. so don't let your past encounters affect where you are now."

"I guess your right." Tokuyami said understanding the words and taking them to heart.

"But this might be your chance."

Tokuyami was wondering what he was talking about until he saw Dark Shadow holding the six-eyed demon hybrid child. Tokiokas palm was an inch away from each other. A small ball of blood forms in the middle now changing its shape and form turning into a flower now being a red spider lily. Blue lets out his arm giving the flower to Tokuyami.

"Well take the flower Tokuyami! You're gonna push away a kid!" Dark Shadow said now mocking him but also making fun of him.

"I was going to Dark Shadow.

He takes the offer from the demon child thanking him for the token of friendship.

"Thank you for the flower. Dont mind Dark Shadow."

Tokioka lets out a wide gape smile now opening up and having a new friend. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
(シャドウデーモンスレイヤー) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 (MHA X KNY OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें