Chapter 48 - Devastated

Mulai dari awal

"Carla. Let's hurry."

"Aye!"

----

Time Skip ~ 1 Hour Later

"Wendy! Carla! What happened to you guys?! Where's Cynthia-chan?!" Lucy cried and ran up to them, as Carla gently dropped her Sky Dragon Slayer partner onto the ground, but slowly fell forward waiting for the impact to come. Instead, a pair of arms helped her up before she could even fall face flat.

"Wendy!' Lucy asked worriedly.

"Oi! Lucy! We need to get going to our- What the heck happened?! Wendy! Carla!" an outgoing voice cutted in but looked at his two comrades in utter shock and agonized to see them in pain.

"Carla!" Happy wailed and flew over to Carla who was dead tired and fell beside Lucy.

"What the hell happened?!" Natsu asked worriedly, his face full of seriousness.

"I... I'm so sorry!" Wendy cried into Lucy's arms and fell onto her knees.

"Tell us what happened." Natsu said strictly, clenching his hands into fists.

After a couple of minutes of explaining from Wendy, Natsu swore that he would help to save Cynthia from the person that slugged them. Lucy was really troubled and upset to what happened to them. The way how that Hotaru person literally broke Cynthia and gave her multiple of injuries. Soon, the other team members of Team Natsu arrived to meet Natsu, Lucy and Happy for their job that they were supposed to take. However, they stopped in their tracks to notice their fallen comrades and understood the news of what happened.

"We need to report this to Master." Erza said, her bangs covering her eyes in anger and was pained for Cynthia's safety.

"We need to hurry if we want to bring her back." Gray said, his face straight.

"Aye sir..." Happy chimed in a upsetting tone.

"There's no time to tell Gramps! We need to get her now! Let's hurry!" Natsu roared, his face popped with veins and started to dash towards his way out of Magnolia but was stopped by a hug from behind. He peered over in anger to see none other than Lucy who had teary eyes but kept her hold strong on him."Lucy..." he whispered.

"I know how you feel. We all know how you feel but we need a plan and we have to tell Master about this. After all Cynthia-chan is like his granddaughter and he would want to know what happened to her." Lucy exclaimed, making her grip tighter onto him.

"Lucy is right.. we need to do it for Cynthia's sake." Erza said.

"Onegai... Natsu-san... I know what you mean... I'm sorry." Wendy solemnly said, clenching her hands onto the hem of her dress.

"Natsu." Gray said sternly.

"Yeah... I got.... Let's hurry." Natsu said, as he lifted a hand on top of Lucy's grip making her to stiffen but relaxed at his touch.

"Natsu..." Lucy cried and he in return gave a small smile and held her hand, running beside her towards their guild.

"Let's go!" Natsu roared, making his comrades to nod in agreement.

"Aye sir!" Happy yelled, following them behind, along with Erza who held Carla in her arms and Wendy in Gray's arms towards their headquarters to report the shocking news.

---

"NANI?! CYNTHIA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED?!" everyone in the guild roared in commotion.

"W-What the..." Levy said.

"I'd never expect the shorty to be taken easily. She is an S-Class mage... so she shouldn't have any problem." Gajeel gruffed.

"Gajeel!" Levy sneered making him to gulp.