1 x 2.0

Jasper was inside a cab talking with his mother about the internship with Tony and how school was. Aline was on her last chemo rounds, the treatment was super practical and did a perfect job at regressing the tumors, she just had to attend the other two sessions to ensure she was totally cancer free. 

- I'm really thankful for you Jasper, I mean it's not your job as a son to do what you are doing, yet you still provided for our house and my treatment doing any kind of job you needed - Aline said pulling her son into a hug - I love you baby - The woman spoke - I'm doing it because I'm sure you would do it for me if I needed and because you have always been an awesome mom despite not having someone to be by your side while raising us - Jasper said back smiling.

His mother was sitting with her back facing the taxi door while she was hugging Jasper, so she didn't see when the black truck crossed a red light and came crashing against the yellow vehicle, the driver was paying attention to the road so he didn't see it coming. The cab was turned over and rolled over five times, being crushed by the truck's weight after it.

The driver was instantly killed, and Jasper saw his head almost separated from his body. Aline was crying and Jasper couldn't move, the truck had collapsed right over him so the weight made it impossible for him to move. 

The boy turned his head towards the window and tried to scream for help, and he saw one of Maltoni's henchmen get out of the truck cabin and run towards a car parked e few blocks down the street. 

The emergency services sirens could be heard approaching them, after all, it was downtown New York and they were a few kilometers from the hospital Aline was getting her treatment. 

- There are three, two are still alive - The MD said after checking Jasper's pulse - Okay I'm gonna help you buddy - The guy spoke pressing some bandages against the active bleeding in Jasper's body - My mom first - The boy whispered - There are two teams, they are working on her too okay? Right now let's focus on getting you out of this situation. 

- Okay sir - Jasper spoke closing his eyes - Try to stay awake for me buddy, we need to avoid concussions and an aggravation of the neural functions - The MD advised and grabbed more bandages while another emergency worker pinched Jasper's toes and looked for a pulse on his ankle - I'm a bit lightheaded doc, I need to sleep 'cause I don't want to throw up here - Jasper's eyes got heavier and he fell asleep. 

~X~

Peter got home a little later that day, he arrived home and saw Laura on his couch with a bucket of popcorn on her lap and some goofy cartoon playing on the TV - Hi Laura - Peter said looking confused at the girl - Hey bro - The little girl said chewing more popcorn.

May was in the middle of the kitchen overworking herself trying to cook a bunch of stuff - What happened? - Peter whispered. May's lower lip trembled and her eyes filled with water - There was an accident - She said taking a few deep breaths, Peter's bag immediately fell on the floor - Jasper and Aline were in a cab and a truck crashed against them. They were rushed to the hospital and that's all I know, the police came by and I took Laura in - May said drying the tears. 

- Were are they? - Peter asked leaning against the counter - New York Presbyterian hospital, but I don't think you should go there - May tried stopping the boy - I need to May, you know that - Parker said back walking back to the front door. 

Peter changed into his Spiderman suit and called the Avengers tower immediately - FRIDAY leaves a message to anyone available, Jasper was in an accident, he is at  NY presbyterian hospital - Peter said swinging downtown and allowing his tears to roll freely under his mask. 

Parker dropped down behind the Hospital, removed his suit, and entered the building through a fire exit heading toward the front desk - Hello, Jasper Wright, where is he? - Peter almost jumped the table where the nurses were located.

- Calm down young man, I can't go around distributing patient information to complete strangers -The lady said - I'm Peter Parker, here is my ID, Jasper is my boyfriend and the Police knocked at my house saying he was involved in an accident - Peter spoke handing the woman his ID.

- Let me check it okay? Just focus on taking some deep breaths while I am at it - The nurse said back typing on her computer - Yes, we have Jasper here, but he is in surgery right now - The woman explained cautiously - The Doctor is already on her way to meet you okay? You can sit there - The Nurse pointed to a few chairs grouped together in a less crowded room. 

Peter disconnected himself from reality, the doctor came and tried to talk to him but he couldn't pay attention to anything. Stark and Natasha also stormed inside the small room but Peter only saw them moving around, even Wanda showed up a few minutes later but Peter was anesthetized. 

The doctor stopped by once again and was able to talk with Tony - Mr. Stark, they both are still under surgery, Jasper is already being closed up, but he suffered extensive damage to his abdomen, having one kidney and a lung compromised. He received blood due to the massive hemorrhage and also needed plates and screws in both legs to prepare the features. Aline is in a more delicate state, she was already sensible due to the chemo treatment she was undergoing, but they are still working on her - The woman explained - I'm so sorry for everything that is going on, but we are doing the best we can - With that, she excused herself from the room and left the group there. 

- They can't die - Peter whispered as tears rolled down - Why does everyone that I love dies? Why is everything always so unfair to me? - Peter complained aggressively throwing the remote against the TV hanging from the ceiling. The TV broke in half and the remote exploded as soon as it came in contact with the screen. Stark sat by Peter and the boy hugged the billionaire's chest crying out loud, Tony rested his chin on the top of Peter's head and held the boy. 

~X~

Ending of the First Part 

Hey guys! So I guess we reached the first turning point of the story! How are you guys feeling? What are your thoughts? Please don't forget to vote and comment <3