1 x 1.5

The Avenger's Tower was definitely a sight to be seen, the big mirrored building imposed itself in the middle of Manhattan shining its glorious 93 floors to the entire population and serving as a reminder that there was a group of people ready to fight to protect everyone on that planet.

Jasper was a fan of keeping the hopes of the general public up, it was secure to make people believe they were safe, scared people make reckless decisions endangering everyone around them. The memorial in front of the tower assembled to remind everyone of the lives lost in the 2012 New York invasion also served as a reminder.

Stark drove down a hidden part of the street that opened up only to authorized cars, the parking was under the surface so the bright fluorescent ones fastly substituted the sunlight. Peter placed his hand on top of Jasper's and rubbed his thumb against reassuring the boy that everything was okay.

- Good afternoon Mr. Stark, hello Mr. Parker - A female voice spoke up as the trio exited the room - FRIDAY, this is Jasper, will you please generate his credentials with a level 3 security pass - Tony ordered - Certainly Sir - The AI said back.

They boarded the elevator together and headed directly to the main habitation floor - I was looking at your file and some things are missing - Tony said grabbing his phone - Okay, how would you describe your abilities? - Stark asked getting ready to type - Hmm... telepathy basically. If we go into more specifically I would say thought induction, mind reading, illusion engineering, and hypnosis - Jasper left out the intangibility part because he didn't understand it correctly, it could be a byproduct of the telepathy because it only happened in times of need so he decided it is better for him to understand it prior to sharing with other people. 

- I'm sorry to say but the team is not here today, they went out for a mission, but I'm sure you'll have other opportunities to meet them - Tony explained exiting the elevator at the main floor.

- Peter, why don't you show him around and we meet back here in 30 minutes? There are some things about Jasper that I need to finish updating on the systems - Tony suggested - Sure thing Sir - Peter said - Okay follow me! - 

Jasper and Peter went upstairs to the living quarters - No funny business up there! - Tony screamed downstairs and Jasper giggled - So here we have thee rooms - Peter said walking down the hallway to the last door, he scanned his hand on the door and it opened revealing a big room with a door to a bathroom and a suit stand on the corner with a prototype spiderman suit. 

- Cool you've got a room here - Jasper said walking to the end of the room and starring down at the city through the window - This is a nice view - Jasper whispered - Not better than the one I'm having right now, but I guess it's okay - Peter joked getting closer to jasper.

- Are you okay? It's a lot going on at once - Peter said stopping by Jasper's side - I mean, I'm obviously super excited but I'm afraid of what Maltoni will say or worst... do - Jasper said resting his forehead against the glass - Maltoni won't do shit with you, I'm here - Peter comforted Jasper.

- I'm not worried about me Peter, I'm actually never worried about me and that's a bit self-destructive, but Maltoni has a lot of contacts - Jasper vented - Jas, we are literally inside the Avengers tower, no one has more contacts than these guys - Peter spoke and Jasper seemed to be more relaxed. 

- Okay, that makes sense - Jasper agreed taking step back and looking at Peter - Do you usually sleep here? - Jasper asked looking at the perfectly tied bed - Nah, only when I need to stay late to do something for Mr. Stark or when May went on a business trip - Peter explained. 

- Okay, what bout you show me the rest of the building? I bet there are a lot of fun this here - Jasper said getting out of the room. 

~X~

That night Jaspeer made sure Peter was asleep before he left his house, he needed to go to the Pandemonium to tell Maltoni he wans't going back to work. The boy hopped inside the subway and exited when his station was announced. He went through the back door directly to Maltoni's office and knocked twice.

- Come in - he Italian man screamed from inside the room and Jasper entered - You ar late, and what are you doing here? Where are your work clothes? - Maltone inquired getting up - I've came to resing sir... I've been offered a better position and I really need to take it sir, I'm sorry I wasn't able to warn you earlier - Maltoni's face completely changed.

- You gotta be kidding me, you know I'm not paying you moma's hospital bills anyone right? We had a deal Jasper - Maltoni pressed the palm of his hand against his face - How much do you want? - Maltoni asked back opening his drawer - It's not about the money sir... it's about the conditions, I'm really thankful for what you did, but I can't stay here - 

- Dammit Jasper! Thats bad for business - Maltoni said slamming his hands against the table - Well I'm sorry but they is nothing I can do - Jasper said grabbing the door handle to open it, but Maltoni grabbed his shoulder - Now boy you can't leave, that's not an option - Jasper touched Maltoni's hand and the male collapsed to the floor - Don't touch me, don't come after me, you don't want to see me ever again - Jasper whispered and left the room - 

~X~