1 x 0.3

Jasper finished changing and threw a big coat over his work clothes, his mother knew he was working to help the house and she wasn't totally happy about it, but the money Jasper was bringing in was really important at the end of the month so she could not tell him to stop - Bye mom, I'm going to work - The boy screamed and the woman's headed popped from the second-floor window - Sweety, it's not cold, are you sure you want that coat? - The woman asked offering a smile - The weather is crazy mom, I don't want to get a cold or something like that - The boy said waving goodbye and walking to the subway station next to his house.

He was actually sweating a bit under those clothes, but the metro was already colder and the place he was going had AC so he didn't need to be worried about sweating. It was a bit far from his house so Jasper found a place to sit inside the subway and waited for the desired station.

After about half an hour the boy got to where he needed to go, he exited the station and did a ten-minute walk to his work. Pandemonium Swing Club, it was definitely not ideal and Jasper did not enjoy a single second inside the place but it paid him well and he could take advantage of his abilities to get more money and work less.

Mark, the big guy at the front door unlocked it and allowed the boy inside, he went directly to the locker room and removed his coat. Jasper was only wearing a pair of black boxers and some tight leather straps around his body with metal rings to hold them in place. He wasn't friends with anyone else there, people were mainly older girls and a few older boys, but they were all in a constant state of competition so they could not be friends and pretend as if they cared about each other.

- The boss wants to see you - Mark said storming inside the locker room and generating some complaints about the people that were changing - M... Me? - Jasper asked and the male shook his head "yes", Jasper wasn't usually afraid or insecure, but Maltoni could do whatever he wanted so that made him dangerous.

Jasper turned around to grab his coat but Mark said no - You better be like that, or he'll think you are late - The male said and Jasper nodded going to the office at the back. He gave two soft knocks on the door and entered after a voice screamed "come in!".

- You called me sir? - Jasper asked looking down - Yes I did. Your numbers are better than any other girl here, so I'm raising your rates and your status if you can manage it of course - The male said looking up at the kid in front of him - I'm not gonna be able to give you a raise, but premium clients give premium tips - Maltoni said - Thank... thank you sir - Jasper said getting closer to the table to grab the gold bracelet used by the premium dancers. Maltoni grabbed Jasper by his face holding the boy by his cheeks - Now be a good boy and make me proud - The male said applying even more pressure making it hurt - Yes Sir - Jasper spoke and left the room.

On his way back to the locker room he got a few dirty looks from other dancers after seeing his promotion but he ignored it. Jasper sprayed some perfume on his body and applied some mascara on his lashes getting ready for the house to open.

Dancers usually got free drinks at the bar to help them loosen up, so Jasper asked for a martini and waited by the bar, he didn't even like the drink, but it was a sexy thing to play with the olives and the glass. After fifteen minutes or so one of Jasper's regulars approached him taking a sniff at the boy's neck - How are you? - The male asked pressing his body against Jasper's.

- Better now - The boy smiled and wrapped his arms around the other male's neck - That's new - The guy said taking a look at Jasper's new bracelet - Yeah, I'm more expensive now - Jasper joked - I'd pay anything to be with you baby - The male said biting the boy's ear lobe and rubbing his crotch on him.

- Let's go upstairs? - Jasper asked and the male agreed taking the lead. The second floor was for normal dancers and the third floor was for the premium ones so it was his first time there. The room was bigger, it had a spa, a few chilled bottles of champagne, a pole for dancing, and a big circular bed. The room was covered in red and black colors so the ambiance was really heavy.

Jasper locked the door and threw the male on the bed - We are making out - Jasper said as the male started to kiss and hug the air -  I'm taking off your clothes - The boy said taking a seat at the corner of the room as the male took off his own clothing. Jasper filled a glass with champagne and took a big gulp - I'm giving you a head - He said convincing the man that it was actually happening and drinking more. Jasper's secret was to give really vague descriptions of what was happening, maintaining control of the hypnotic state but allowing the person who was being hypnotized to fill in the gaps and make the situation more believable and pleasurable for them.

By the time Jasper finished the first bottle of champagne and started pouring the second one he remembered to give a new suggestion to the male - Now you are prepping and fucking me - Jasper said giggling at how pathetic the other guy was, he was having the time of his life fucking thin air and, if not by the sex part, it was funny to watch.

After another ten minutes, the male came and collapsed on the bed - That was an awesome babe - The male covered in sweat said and Jasper only mumbled - Uhum - Reapplying his lip gloss.

The guy got up and started changing back into the clothes he was wearing - This is a really expensive room to be in, let's go because I don't want to pay more than I have to - The male said getting up, Jasper sprayed some water on his hair and blurred his mascara a bit to make it seem like something happened to everyone else. A few other clients came in that night and Jasper followed the same protocol tricking them and earning fat tips.

~X~