1 x 1.0

The drive back home was silent, but not in an uncomfortable way, just in a tired in need of sleep way. Jasper knew he was going to wake up late to be able to go to work later and not sleep there so he leaned his head against the window enjoying the cold surface.

- How was the party? - May inquired looking at the three boys - It was good! There were a lot of people - Ned spoke promptly - Yeah it was nice - Jasper said back with a smile, his eyes traveled from May to Peter and then to the boy's sore lips, Peter noticed the stare and blushed a bit looking at May - I liked it - The boy said simply turning on the radio and sharing another look with Jasper through the mirror before looking outside.

May stopped first at Ned's house and the boy left wishing everyone goodnight, just a few seconds after the boy left, May adjusted her mirror to look directly at Jasper and Peter - Okay, what happened, why are you both weird -

That woman was probably able to read minds or something, Jasper froze for a few seconds and looked at Peter that seemed equally desperate - What happened when? I mean I'm just tired but nothing happened - Jasper explained.

- Yeah but you both are sharing strange looks and your lips look red Peter. Did you guys kiss the same girl? Please don't tell me you are fighting over a chick - May adverted looking at Peter - No! That's not what happened - Parker say out loud and May silenced herself.

- Oh, you guys kissed - She said grinning from ear to ear and looking at both boys, Jasper allowed a burst of nervous laughter to escape his lips and Peter completely turned red, even the tip of his ears were burning red - Ha I knew something was off, oh my I would never have thought about it - May said laughing even more and pulling up in front of the building - Okay, so that means I gotta keep an eye on you two alone - She said leaving the car.

Peter and Jasper stayed behind while the woman entered the building laughing and shaking her head. Peter and Jasper exited the car silently, but Parker leaned in against the car and Jasper got closer, positioning himself in between Peter's legs - At least she is chill about it - Jasper said with a smile, Peter was still red but that made him even cuter.

- Yeah, May is chill. But that's not how I wanted her to find out - Peter said and Jasper got closer, Peter leaned in to kiss him, but Jasper moved his head and placed his mouth right next to Peter's ear - You already had your fair share of that today pretty boy - Jasper showed Peter his tongue and took a few steps back still looking at the boy - Good night Parker, try not to have a wet dream about me - Jasper entered the building leaving that last sentence floating on air, Peter was left behind with a grin, red cheeks, and a growing erection.

~X~

Peter, MJ, and Ned here hanging around their lockers. Parker was biting the inside of his cheeks the whole morning, he was a bit insecure to talk to his friends about what happened with Jasper, but he also needed to vent and ask them for advice.

- Spit it out - MJ ordered and Ned shook his head in agreement next to her. Peter instantly smiled and MJ rolled her eyes - You and Liz huh? - The girl mumbled - No, actually no - Peter said back and both of his friends seemed unsure - Jasper and I... kinda kissed and I kinda really liked it... like a lot - Peter was super unsure and desperate for a good reaction, or at least not a bad one.

MJ's eyes almost popped out of her head and Ned allowed a small scream of joy to exit his lips, Peter also was able to take another deep breath because I didn't seem like his friends here homophobes - I'm happy for you, I mean thank god you got over Liz it was getting creepy - MJ said placing a comforting hand on Peter's shoulder.

- That's why you guys were alone in Liz's backyard at the party? - Ned said teasing his friend - Yeah, that's why - Parker said back getting a little shy.

- I know it might sound dumb... but I think I'm in love. Like I know I used to say that about Liz but it's different. Jasper works like a hurricane, he moves everything around him, luring in what he wants and spinning and spitting out what he doesn't - Peter tried to explain what he felt, but that was definitely an oversimplification - And it looked like he just lured you in - MJ said back as Jasper waved at them from the other side of the hallway.

~X~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy it :)
Don't forget to vote and comment
Love, Matt ❤️