1 x 0.8

Jasper's mom was once again feeling sick, the woman had to be rushed to the hospital to receive fluids and anti-nausea medication. The doctors reassured Jasper that everything was perfectly normal and that chemotherapy was tough on a person's body, but it was the best shot at survival. After a few hours the ambulance took them back home and Jasper helped his mom upstairs to her room to rest.

Jasper was craving cinnamon rolls, but not any cinnamon rolls his cinnamon roll. He headed to the kitchen and started to pick up the ingredients from the cabinets and place them on the counter, the boy would always organize everything he needed before cooking so the recipe could be followed without the need to open a cabinet for every different ingredient needed.

Two gentle knocks came from the front door and Jasper washed his hand to get rid of the flour and went to open it - Hi - Peter and May said standing g in front of him - Hello...? - Jasper said giving them space to enter - How's your mom? We saw the ambulance picking her up earlier and were so worried - May said holding the boy's hand - She's in her room resting, you can go check on her if you want - Jasper said pointing to his mother's room and May followed the direction, Peter stayed back and Jasper went back to the kitchen.

- What are you doing? - Peter asked while Jasper went back to knead the dough - Cinnamon rolls do you want to help me? - Jasper asked and Peter scratched his neck  - I mean, neither I nor my aunt can cook, but if you can guide me I'll help you - Peter offered.

- Okay, you'll be responsible for the cream cheese frosting - Jasper explained hanging Peter the small notebook with the recipe - The measuring cups are here and so are the ingredients - Jasper finished explaining and removed the dough from the bowl.

Peter slowly followed the recipe millimetrically being the measurements as if he was handling dangerous chemicals not to mess up Jasper's food. Jasper had already finished the dough and its filling so he was rolling and cutting the rolls while Peter mixed the frosting.

- How do I know if I mixed it enough? - Peter asked looking at Jasper that had his back facing Peter - Hmm just put your finger in it, it has to be a little stretchy but also creamy - The other boy answered while placing the little rolls on the baking tray.

- Like this? - Peter inquired showing his finger covered in frosting, Jasper turned around and got closer to examine the mixture, the boy leaned forward and placed Peter's finger on his mouth for a few seconds. - Yeah, perfect - Jasper congratulated Peter and took the bowl with the frosting back to where he was working. Peter was left behind in complete shock frozen in the same position, his cheeks were burning red, and even the tip of his nose was red, and totally speechless.

Parker grabbed a glass of water and filled it taking a big gulp out of it, Jasper just had completely confused and disoriented him with a simple gesture, still, Peter was feeling scared, excited, and horny at the same time - I'll go to the bathroom - Peter said leaving the kitchen. Despite the verbal silence, Jasper could feel Peter's head was all over the place, Jasper didn't plan to lick Peter's finger as a way to disorient the boy or anything, it had actually happened naturally which is a bit odd because licking someone's finger is not something that should come naturally to you. For some reason JAsper did it and he was trying to understand it.

Inside the bathroom, Peter was having a conversation with his own dick and why that was the worst place and time for it to act that way. Jasper's velvet-like tongue definitely aroused Peter but he prohibited himself to talk about that now, maybe later he would be able to revisit the matter. The boy washed his face with some cold water and wanted a few seconds until his boner completely disappeared.

When Peter left the bathroom and walked back to the intersection between the living room and the kitchen, Jasper was sitting on the couch with a slight reddish shade on his face - I already placed it on the oven it takes about 25 to 35 minutes to bake - Jasper explained looking back at the TV.

- Where's Laura? - Peter asked looking around - She is in a friend's house when my mother started to feel bad I called the mother of her friend and asked if she could stay with her for a while. She must be getting back soon, I already texted the woman that we are back home - Jasper explained.

Peter sat on the opposite side of the couch, it wasn't a giant couch but they were far enough not to touch each other. Some tension could be felt in the air, but it wasn't the kind of attention that made people want to disappear, it was more like the one that lured you in and trapped you there. Even Peter, who wasn't born with psychic gifts could feel something was off.

The door being unlocked and little stomps running down the hallway made both boys relax - Hey Laura, look who's here - Jasper spoke - Who? - The little girl came running but when she saw Peter she got a little shy and blushed - Oh hi Peter - She said smiling - Hi Laura, how are you? How was school? - Peter had a good soul, Laura's day and school were probably the least interesting things happening in that house, but he know the little girl liked him and wanted to talk to him, so he made an effort to include himself in her world.

The duo kept talking for some time until Jasper interrupted them with Jasper carrying a tray with all the cinnamon rolls. Laura grabbed one of them and took a big bite out of it - I love your cinnamon rolls Jasper - The little girl said with some frosting on her nose - You should know Peter helped me bake those - Jasper announced serving Parker one and grabbing another for him.

- Oh yeah? What did he do? - Laura asked looking a bit suspicious - The frosting - Jasper said with a laugh and Peter also smiled with a certain naughtiness to his expression.

~X~