1 x 1.2

Peter was at his weekly briefing at the Avengers Tower, weekly briefing was an actual cool name for what it actually was, the boy would just go up to Tony's office and talk about what was happening in the streets, how his missions were going, and what he was his inputs and suggestions on the suit.

- So kid, how are things going? I mean there must be a lot for us to catch up on after I canceled our last two debriefings - Tony said spinning in his chair as FRIDAY announced Peter's presence.

- Nothing bad happened Mr. Stark! I've been investigating some new people that are dealing in town, but I don't have anything concrete for now - Peter explained - Oh that's good, what about the suit? - Tony asked back.

- Awesome as always Sir, although Karen is having some trouble with triangulating the position of some people -

- Oh, that's probably due to the Stark Satellite being offline for a few days last week - Tony said checking the data on his computer - I'm sending a patch to correct it, but I think it's nothing major -The billionaire said typing some stuff on his computer.

Peter was quieter than usual, biting the inside of his cheek and looking around the room, Tony knew the boy wanted to ask something but was insecure. Stark didn't want to be too direct about it, but he was a scientist, a naturally curious man, so he decided to just shoot it.

- What's bugging you? - Stark said laughing - Get it? Bugging 'cause you are spiderman - Peter chuckled and sat by his mentor - Yeah I get it, sir - Parker laughed back.

- It might be silly, but are you by any chance looking for another intern? - Peter asked hoping Stark would say yes - Well, you are not a normal intern Peter so that's why I was the one to directly approach you. But if you have any friends that are interested in the program you can send them the program website - Stark said back.

- But it's not for a normal intern Mr. Stark, this friend of mine can do things other people can't. I have been observing him for a while and he has psychic ability over other people - Peter explained and suddenly he gained all of Stark's attention - That's... interesting but I think SHIELD would have more reasons to recruit him -

- Mr. Stark really needs help. His mom is sick and he is the only source of income for his family. He works at Pandemonium and he really hates it - Parker explained and Tony's face suddenly changed - How... how old is he? - Tony sturred for a second - He is in my grade sir - Peter said carefully and Tony's face turned to a sad expression - Ok... I'll see what I can do - Stark spoke up.

~X~

Peter was radiant leaving the Avengers Tower, tho he was worried about the fact that he needed to tell Jasper about who he was. A few noises coming from a street in the surroundings caught Karen's attention and she guided Peter there.

- Eleven individuals sir, but one of them seems to be your friend - Karen warned Peter and the hero jumped from where he was to the middle of the meeting - What's going on here? - Peter inquired, but it was obviously two different groups of dealers meeting and fighting for territory.

Jasper opened his mouth to put everyone out, but Mark, the guy behind him was faster and fired the taser on the boy making him drop unconscious to the floor - Dude isn't he one of your own? - Peter said webbing the man to the wall - I'm testing a theory that this hooker is actually a double agent - Mark said laughing as the other guys gathered around Peter. The hero jumped up and used the electric web on five guys until he ran out of it.

Parker charged at the bigger guy with a kick on his chin and a punch in the middle of his chest making him pass out. In the middle of the fight, another criminal approached Parker and used a steel pipe to hit Peter in the middle of his back. The hero arched and turned to web that guy to the floor. Jasper was mumbling something and trying to get up and Peter went to help him, but a foot came flying towards his face and the hero was sent flying e few meters back.

The four criminals remaining gathered around Parker throwing punches and kicks, the hero managed to grab the leg of one of them snapping it in half and throwing the man into two other guys. Only one was left standing, but he dropped his knife and left the place running alone.

Jasper was already awake but his vision was fuzzy and he lost balance a few times. Mark was observing everything while he was webbed to the wall, so Peter left the place to hide on top of a building nearby and observe what was going to happen to Jasper.

Parker really wanted to help the boy, but if he did it in front of the other criminals they would know that something was up between them. Eventually, Jasper got up, knelled Mark right in his groin, and then released the man from the webs. The criminals slowly gathered themselves and got inside three different cars, two of them headed in the same direction and the third went in the opposite one.

Peter got up from the floor and felt his entire body ache and his blood pressure go down, so the already dizzy boy was also given confused thoughts and a messed up balance. Parker threw his web and swung back to his building. The hero took some time to do it mainly course he kept forgetting the way back and also because his balance was horrible.

When the blue and red superhero opened the window and climbed inside a room he dropped to the floor not even trying to remove his clothes, he just stayed there for some time until he felt his head being lifted - What happened to you? - Jasper asked placing the hero's still-covered face on his lap.

- Jas.. Jasper? - Peter asked panicking, he climbed to the wrong floor and entered the wrong window.

~X~