Nervous?

Smut Chapter!!! :D

Also sorry I had technical difficulties with this one so I had to reupload it.

Vegeta tried to enjoy the kiss, but he was nervous. It was his first time with another man, and he was anxious he was going to mess up or worse, get hurt.

Goku immediately noticed Vegeta's discomfort and leaned back, giving the older saiyan some room to breathe. "You good? Do you want to take a breather?"

"No, no, I'm fine." Vegeta lied, he did want to pause. He was being overwhelmed with mental and physical stimulation.

Goku pressed Vegeta into the bed as he slid Vegeta out of his clothes. Goku sat back on his knees as he took his shirt off. Vegeta ran his hands over Goku's smooth skin, it was so different in comparison to his own, which felt almost scaly with the amount of scars. He admired Goku's physical bulk, the way the muscle underneath his fingertips pressed back made him shudder. He allowed Goku to kiss him again, this time kissing back.

He felt a more anxious when Goku touched him the same way. The look in Goku's eye when he ran his fingers on each scar as if trying to memorize them. "You're so beautiful."

The words barely processed in his head. His eyes lowered and Goku noticed. He kissed Vegeta's forehead, "you okay?"

Vegeta only nodded, but another lie, as his chest tightened.

"You sure?"

He didn't want to admit weakness, but something in Goku's eyes made him feel as if he weren't in danger. As if it was safe here.

"I'm nervous."

Goku nodded, gently caressing his lover's cheek. "About?"

Vegeta sucked on the inside of his mouth, "you."

Vegeta felt like he was going to collapse, despite already laying down.

"Why do I make you nervous?"Goku only smiled softly.

Vegeta didn't answer for a moment, unsure of his reasoning, "I've never done this before, and you're very.. Attractive."

Goku kissed Vegeta's cheek, then jaw. "That's okay, I'm nervous too. I've never done this with another guy, and I've never done it with a saiyan either. Much less someone with such good looks."

Goku kept the same patient and gentle front, "do you want me to stop?"
Vegeta's cheeks flushed after admitting his trouble, ".. No.."

Goku smiled wider as he continued what he was doing. He pressed a wet finger at Vegeta's entrance. "Ready?"

Vegeta squeezed his eyes closed as he breathed through his nose, "yeah."

Vegeta squeezed Goku's shoulder as those fingers went deeper inside, "oh."

Goku occupied himself by sucking and kissing around Vegeta's chest and neck.

____

Vegeta screamed out in pleasure as he was repeatedly slammed into from behind. His mouth hung low and drool dropped down to his chin, where it mixed with his pleasured tears.

He felt his hair being tugged back and arched his back. He couldn't manage to get any coherent words out.

He felt the man behind him press his chest to his back, "You're doing so good."

Goku grunted in Vegeta's ear as he turned them onto their side, and somehow managed to thrust in at a faster pace at a better angle.

Vegeta let out a choked whimper as his swollen prostate was beaten again, even more so than before. His leg trembled in Goku's hand, he clawed at the pillow as the pleasure only built up.

Goku moaned softly in Vegeta's ear, releasing the ring around Vegeta's cock. "I'm.. Cumming..!" He groaned as Vegeta's walls tightened even more, watching as Vegeta's eyes rolled back and his body convulsed. He watched as Vegeta's body released seed as it milked his.

Goku buried himself deep inside, thrusting a bit to rid himself of any left over juices. He pulled out, watching as his liquid oozed out of Vegeta's wide entrance. He kissed Vegeta's wet lips as he held his thigh, feeling the muscle twitch and shake under his fingertips.

Goku laid on his back with a satisfied sigh. Vegeta didn't move from the position he was in. Goku noticed, and became worried. "You okay?"

Vegeta panted heavily as he tried to catch his breath, in a rough and almost whisper voice he spoke, "just tired.."

Goku sat up at this, "your voice.."

Vegeta's ears burned with blush, "I'd rather not talk about it."

Goku smiled softly as he cuddled Vegeta, kissing his red ears. "You're so cute."

"Your so cute!" Vegeta said it like it was an insult, but it only flattered Goku, and made him giggle at Vegeta's voice.