Car ride with the saiyans

Goku smiled as he looked outside the car window. He watched buildings and cars race by, and families and friends walking up and down the streets.

It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue, there was a nice smell in the air. He had never really been in the very backseat of a large car often, and never with Vegeta and Broly.

He turned to look at the two of them, a small smile still engraved on his face. Vegeta had his legs wide open, taking most of the room, whilst playing flappy bird on the kids' ipad.

Broly was sitting with his legs squeezed together and pressed against the car wall and window. His head was tilted slightly as he watched the sight out the window, occasionally eyeing Vegeta's game curiously.

Goku looked back out the window, drooling as they passed what seemed like hundreds of fast food restaurants.

He leaned into Vegeta's face knowing he'd likely get hit or yelled at, only hoping that, although the chances were slim, he'd get a kiss from the other.

"Kakarot get out of my face." Vegeta ordered, but Goku ignored him.

"Kakarot." Still, he was ignored.

Vegeta turned, nose to nose with his smiling husband. "What do you want?"

"A kiss." Goku said happily.

Vegeta groaned, turning back and rubbing his temples when he noticed Broly staring at them.

"The hell are you looking at?!" Vegeta yelled.

"Vegeta!" Bulma scolded from the driver's seat.

"What the hell are you looking at." Vegeta growled lowly.

Broly looked at Goku for a second then back at Vegeta before looking back outside the window.

Vegeta was confused until Goku was right back in his face. "So how bout that kiss?"

Vegeta sighed, he wasn't going to be left alone until he gave in. So he gripped Goku's jaw and kissed his lips quickly but gently. "Mmm. So good it makes me want more."

Vegeta rolled his eyes, "fuck off."

"I love you. "

"Go die."

"That's not very nice Vegeta.." Broly interrupted still looking out the window.

"Shut up, shit face." Vegeta huffed and sighed as he'd seen Broly jolt and hide his face.

Vegeta lightly brushed his hand up and down the larger man's arm as he spoke, "sorry, sorry.. I know you don't like it when I'm" he paused looking for a word.

"Mean."

"mean," Vegeta continued "and I... apologize."

Broly looked back at him with a straight face, though his eyes were saddened and droopy.

"Is that better you overgrown puppy?" Vegeta asked sarcastically.

"It will be if I get a kiss?"

Both Goku and Vegeta's eyed grew wide as they stared back at Broly, who was oddly calm. Probably cause he didn't understand. "What?"

"A kiss. Like you kiss Kakarot? Can I not have that?" He raised a brow innocently.

"I-i-i I.." Vegeta looked at Goku for support, who shrugged at him.

"Sure. I don't see why not." Goku said, ignoring vegeta's betrayed glare.

"Not on the lips tho. Those are mine." Goku announced old news, grinning at Vegeta evily.

Yep. This was revenge for knocking his ice cream on the floor. Damn bastard...

And he knew that even though he was still sore from their last session this morning, once they were alone the younger male would claim dominance on him all over again.