Your different emotions Part 2

This is a random thought in my head that I decided to write down. Also why did it take me so long to make part two of this😭!?!? And I need to make more parts, unless you guys don't want it 😏 Just saiyan, I won't if you don't want 🙌

________________________________

"Yamcha, focus. All we have to do is find vegeta's happiness and love. Based on them being Vegeta's emotions they'll be pretty weak if you know what I mean?" Krillin said, raising his brows.

There was a sudden explosion near them and a person went flying past the pair. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" The person screamed before crashing into a building.

"Happiness wait for meee!" Yamcha's nose started bleeding and Krillin almost fell over when they saw who shouted at the person.

A young woman, maybe in her late teens or early twenties, ran past them. She had dazling, light pink hair that darkened into a fiery red further down. She had an ass, not too different to that of Vegeta's. She was wearing human clothing that looked to be tampered with, as her skirt looked cut by scissors and there was a heart-shaped hole where her boobs were as the buttons that used to hold it together popped off. Wonder why.... She had a perfect, hourglass shaped body with medium to large boobs with the word Love tattoed on it.

As she skipped by them to help the other person she had refered to as Happiness, Yamcha and Krillin composed themselves to the best of their ability and made their way over.

Wouldn't this just be a trip?

_______________________

"Soooo." Tien started, he wasn't exactly a kid person.

".. What kinda cartoons you two into?" Tien asked whilst tapping his fingers on his legs nervously.

"Where not kids y'know!" Trunks said, and although he sounded offended, his tone didn't sound like he meant to be offensive.

"Yea we're men!" Goten added.

"Men we are!" Trunks agreed.

It was only seconds later they were frolicking around the center of the limousine floorboard, pretending to chase butterflies.

At first, they were going to sneak up on Vegeta's Pride, but it turned out that she had already found them and sent out a limousine to fetch them for her.

Although the limousine was a very nice change of pace it also looked like a weird old fashioned model. 'I'll admit, this is pretty cool. But aren't we supposed to be able to open that sliding window to the driver?' Tien thought to himself.

Then he noticed Trunks and Goten wrestling on the floor. He tried to separate and break them up but it obviously wasn't working. He sighed and gave up, stepping back to enjoy a mere appetizer fight before the main course.
____________________________

"Are you fucking serious?!" Frieza yelled while Beerus pumped his fist up and down in victory.

"I do apologize, but we cannot afford to skip another meeting with the Grand Kai. However he has granted us a bit more time as I have informed him of our situation. He only gave us a few extra minutes, so I'll need to take Beerus out of your journey quickly." Whis spoke through the hologram.

"Yes!" Beerus called out, no way did he want to fight Vegeta's Anger and Hatred.

Beerus went to fly out to Whis, but hit someone dead square in the face. The person he hit got knocked out and fell where as Beerus rubbed his face wincing at the sting.

"Who the hell is that?" Frieza exclaimed, scoffing as Goku dashed past him to get a better look at the fallen warrior, bumping him in the process.

"Watch where you're going you brainless monkey!" Frieza shouted at him.

"Sorry!" Goku shouted back as he further sunk into the lush greenery below.