Christmas present

We all know where this is going. 😏

Light Smut/sexual activity? warning

Vegeta woke up to violent shaking by children. "Alright alright! Let's go!" He yelled as he shoved kids off him.

He got out of bed with the help of his many children, and dressed by his himbo mate.

"C'mon mom hurry up! Hurry up!" One of his youngest daughters yelled bouncing up and down at his side, still in her disney themed onesie.

"Calm down guys, why don't you give mama some room?" His eldest spoke gently, Vegeta always wondered how his firstborn was so strong, smart, and kind at the same time.

The youngests ran out into the living room where nearly fifty presents sat neatly under a tree taller than Goku himself. Whilst the oldests helped Vegeta make his way to the living room, the middle kids went to the kitchen and helped Goku.

Once Vegeta was seated Kodhara,(coe-dar-uh) the second oldest, started handing out presents quick and skillfully.

_Smoll time skip, almost as small as geets_

Goku rubbed his hand over Vegeta's baby bump. He remembered when he couldn't believe Vegeta was pregnant again the bump was so small, now the baby was due today. Of course the prince was self conscious when the bump started getting bigger to the point he had to wear bigger clothes. Of course Vegeta got angry when he needed help getting up and moving around and Goku wouldn't stop giggling. But he soon found peace with it, like he always did.

Maybe too much peace, as he forgot he was even pregnant and tried his usual spandex uniform on. When he realized it didn't fit and why he threw a temper tantrum, breaking a couple priceless things in the process. Hence is why they stayed the past few nights at their eldest's house, but wherever Vegeta went, this youngsters followed. Luckily the eldest, Kay, didn't mind. It was in his blood as Goku's son to care for others, especially Vegeta.

_________________________________

"She's so cute!!" Goku heard Bulma squeal, god he wished he could be in there as well to see his son's birth.

Just as he started slumping in his seat the door opened to reveal Vegeta's slim body holding a baby girl. He made his way over to Goku and sat down next to him on the love seat, handing the baby over to the younger saiyan.

Goku carefully and excitedly took the infant into his large, calloused hands. His new daughter looked just like their fusion, Vegito, except instead of having Vegeta's hair she had long, dark, brownish/reddish hair.

"Alright I want a drink." Vegeta stated aloud before starting to walk into the kitchen as children started opening their presents.

"Vegeta you just gave birth with Whis's help,  and now you're immediately going to get alcohol into your body?"Goku inquired.

"Hey I didn't get any alcohol in my system for an entire ten months, don't start." Vegeta started, "besides, I refuse to be sober when you see your present!" Vegeta yelled from the kitchen.

Goku blushed and wondered what the surprise could be if Vegeta refused to be sober. Maybe they'd go out on a date for the first time? Maybe he was going into heat? Maybe he was going to propose! But that last one would be a bit weird since they've been married for more than twenty years.

________________Lots of time skips_______________

Goku tapped his legs nervously. The younger kids were spending the night with Bulma and the ones that can take care of themselves went to their own homes. So now it was only Goku and Vegeta, in their huge house, thousands of miles from the nearest person...

Goku's eyes widened when Vegeta walked out of the bathroom with a...revealing outfit. Vegeta plopped himself down on his lap leaving hands to roam the large body and he got up close to Goku's face. He kissed him deeply and groaned as he felt Goku grope his backside. "Ve-Vegeta i- we-hmph" Goku squirmed, trapped in the delicious prison

"C'mon Kakarot," Vegeta nibbled on Goku's ear continuing, "I'm giving you your present. Don't you want it?" he ground himself down into Goku heavily, "I'm doing this for the both of us. You said you couldn't wait to have your present from me." Vegeta gradually laid back and spread his legs, "Come get it."

Goku licked his lips hungrily.

This feast was nobody's but his and his alone.

Merry late Christmas!