Aftermath

Goku was enjoying sleeping in. Well, he wasn't really sleeping in, more like laying down and resting his eyes. The bright warm hands of the sun burst through the windows and cradled him, providing warmth through the thick blanket atop him. He sighed, knowing that as soon as Vegeta woke up he'd be screaming at the top of his lungs and making, hopefully, empty threats. Vegeta in heat was all fun and games until it was time to clean up from the week of him not eating, drinking, thinking straight, or any activity other than sex, sex, sex, and more sex. He didn't have any control over his mind or body once his heat really kicked in. Just his mating instincts. The same for Goku, though the haze was not as thick.

He mentally cursed at himself as he didn't remember ever putting on a condom like Vegeta told him to before hand. He did his best to get up without waking the other up, but failed miserably. Vegeta's eyes shot open but he gave no other sudden reaction. Goku thought the older saiyan's butt would be little sore, and maybe on a pain scale of one to ten he was at a seven at most.

He could not be any more wrong.

He couldn't move his legs they hurt so bad. He had a feeling sometime during their hot, rough, heat-induced sex his hips had been crushed. Not only that, but his stomach hurt so, so bad for some reason. He wanted to puke as he could taste the metallic taste of lukewarm semen in his mouth as well. And- yes, it gets worse- there was not a single, condom or condom wrapper to be seen in sight. Not even the box! So he was also pregnant on top of everything else!!

Now he felt like he was on fire, because of the easy hundred degrees under the blanket and dying heat that had nearly fried his brain over the week.

Goku roller over to other's side of the bed and wrapped an arm tightly around his mate's shoulders,trying to distract him from the inevitable pain. He kissed his cheek a few times before looking him in the eye. "You were beautiful last night." He whispered, preparing for the usual screaming concert.

Vegeta's eye twitched as his eyes met his torn, semen-covered clothes on the floor. "Kakarot," he said. "Get the fuck out."

Goku lifted his eyebrow up. This was somewhat new. "What?"

Vegeta turned his head, his eyes dark with an unyielding rage and subtle sadness as they met Goku's. "Get the fuck out!"

Goku threw his hands up in front of him defensively as he climbed off the bed. "Is this good? Baby, are you okay?"

It hit Vegeta all at once, he just wanted to shower. No, a bath. No, definitely a shower. No, it didn't matter, he just wanted to feel clean again. He was hurting so bad. He looked like he'd been hit by a truck full of glue and hand sanitizer. He also noticed that the bed, no, the entire house smelled like his anus.

Literally. Like if he'd flipped it inside out or something! It smelled so bad he wanted to die of suffocation right then and there.

"Get fuck out! Get the fuck out! Now! Get out of my house!" He said as tears burst out of his eyes.

He pointed at the wall behind him, "leave, you fucking retard!"

He fell limp on the bed and wrapped himself into a ball and kept crying as he started screaming in pain. He hated his heats. No, he loved the midst of it, hated the aftermath of it. He didn't hear it over the sound of his eardrum splitting screams, but the water in the bath tub started running, the blankets and sheets from the bed ripped off and put in the bin -there was no saving those- , the windows opened, and the clothes put in the dirty laundry.

He didn't even know how long it took for him to notice he'd been put in the bath. It took a minute, but he started to lax into the hot water. He sighed heavily. It helped some. He tried lifting his hand out of the water but it was too heavy. His eyelids were heavy, he'd only slept for a few hours every night that week due to his heat. He slept enough to keep his body up for rutting and getting dicked down.

Goku instant transmissioned back into the room with a small, brown bag, startling Vegeta into awareness. "Did I wake you? Sorry." He said as he squatted next to the tub, pulling out a senzu bean.

Vegeta tried to respond but his voice was so hoarse and rough nothing could be understood. So he just leaned forward and opened his mouth for the other to place the bean in his mouth. He  took mental note of the strong mint smell from his breath.

"Just take a couple days to rest. The senzu beans will help your body but the heat stuff will-"

"- take between two and ten days to go away. I know. " Vegeta said as he closed his eyes and slipped deeper into the water.

He felt Goku begin to massage the water into his hair. Besides the broken bones, the hotness inside his body and head, the soon-to-be baby inside his body, the mess, and the horrid smell, Vegeta actually kind of liked the aftermath of his heats. He liked the special attention and gentleness he would receive from Goku that he didn't get at other times. That he didn't want at other times.

He smiled lightly as he began to dip into a dreamless sleep. His cheeks flushed with the faintest blush when small, soft kisses were placed on his forehead.

I like the headcannon of Vegeta or Goku having/going into heat, but I also think it would be really tough on their bodies. And that's saying a lot considering they're saiyans, bred for war and fighting. And usually when animals (including humans) go into heat (or menstrual) they release a subtle (or strong based on genetics) scent that smells really bad which is why they bleed (or in those books about KV it's some weird liquid or lubricant inside the anus. It probably smelled really bad and I'm 90% sure if this happened to Vegeta he'd cry of embarrassment. But anyway there's my take on it. (With some truth because I got some of the reactions from when my sister got her period. She takes a shot so she doesn't have periods anymore and for good reason.)