66: Love

"Promise me one thing". I said before we both slipped into a peaceful and warm sleep that we needed. He smiled, bringing his pinkie and wrapping it around mine. He finished it off with a kiss on my hand as he let me go.

"You didn't even ask what it was?" I asked, laughing at his small gesture. "Well I know, it'll be good". He said, edging me to say it.

"I don't want us to give up, you have to promise me you won't give up... I won't". I said, as he agreed, pulling me towards him.

"I'm never letting you go again, there's my promise to you". He said, shuttling his arms around me. Really unable to let me go now. And I fell asleep in his stable arms, wanting hope and peace.

When I woke up in the morning, my rippled surface was gone from under me and I was alone. But the music... I crept out of bed pulling the white sheets around me.

"Good morning my bella". He said, sweetly as he held a fresh plate of eggs and french toast. He kissed my forehead as he brought both plates to the table.

"Good morning". I kissed him as he was just about to pull away. I blushed at the action, missing everything about him.

I sat down at the table, as he returned with the orange juice. My feet slowly touched his legs as he stared at me with a warning glare.

"You're too far". He said, looking at the space between us. I picked up my plate, and moved to his as he welcomed me. I sat up on his legs as his hands found their way to my thighs.

"How's this capo?" I asked, toying with him as he gave me that look. That grin. That made me want him even more.

"Perfect Cara Mia... so perfect". He said, tipping me down as I felt him grab something from the table. His eyes were stuck on mine, as I felt something sticky run down the middle of my breasts.

I looked down at the colossal mess Luca was creating on my chest. He eyed my breasts with hungry glares, as he removed the white sheet that clung to my body.

"I think I should clean this up". He said, simply stating what he was going to do. He fixed my body a certain way, having my legs swing at his sides. He smiled as I held onto his head slowly riding him.

"Oh fuck". I said breathlessly as he devoured my breasts. Licking the syrup off my delicate nipples. It felt good, like I was being devoured.

The phone rang, as Luca continued his feast. But by the second ring I had him pause as he looked at me desperately. I went to retrieve it from the side, and handed it over to him.

It was Mariam calling. I looked at the time. Crap. We were supposed to pick him up an hour ago. He looked at me like he was being subjected to a line of questioning.

"We're just running late this morning". Luca said, getting up, and guiding me to the room as he nodded and made little 'mhm' sounds.

"I promise I'm not being mean to her... I'm treating her exactly how she likes". He said, eyeing me as I got dressed.

"I promise I haven't upset her". He said, clearly receiving the brute of it from his grandma.

"Yes. I promise. We'll head over in about ten minutes... I need to finish tormenting Carina. Love you". He said, quick and speedy as he turned the phone off. I finished getting ready as he went to grab his wallet. He returned ready to go, shoes and all.

"I thought we were leaving in ten minutes".

"I forgot the little thing we have to pick up from the store". He said, so shyly. And I understood why he just didn't say it out loud. There was no earth in this world that I wanted Ray to see me taking the pill, trauma alone.