11: All For Him Pt.1

"Where are we going?", he asked, with a look of worry on his face.

"You're not dropping me off somewhere right?",he asked and I shook my head and thought about what was going through his head just now. It was Friday afternoon, I always dropped Ray at the center with a small bag, and he dreaded it every Sunday. He must've thought I was going to drop him now.

"No, honey I'm sorry I should've told you we're going to dinner both of us and I won't leave you for a second", I told him and a large smile crept onto his face. Deep down I related to Ray more than I knew, we both had the scary feeling of being left behind.

"How do I look?", Ally came from behind the door and showed herself off in her red flowy dress that feel just below her knees.

"Like a princess", Ray said, giving her a hug. That's why Ally understood why I needed to take Ray in. There was no one else for him, there was no one else, and she knew that the people that had no one always had me, always. And Ray, he was loved by Ally and I we couldn't ask for a better kid.

"And what are you wearing?", she asked, looking up at me and so did Ray, with that weird look on his face.

"I was just going to wear this, I mean it's not a date or anything", I tried telling them both, I mean we were just going to Luca's grandma's diner we had been there so many times.

"Anytime you see this man it's a date", she said, pushing me to her closet as Ray finished packing up his things.

"I don't think it is", I told her and she shoved me onto the bed and then she started throwing dresses on those metal hangers, she had great aim for me of course.

"These are too much, I'm just gonna stick with this", I said, getting up and going to check on Ray, ever since I had learned the news this morning, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Every time I saw him, I could just imagine his heart melting once he heard the news, I don't even think I was prepared to tell him, yet even admit that it was true.

"You are dating a multi-millionaire, find something else", she said sternly, throwing a dress against my body and chucking it back as she stopped me from walking out of the door.

I didn't believe for a second Luca was a multi-millionaire he barely played the part, maybe I hadn't seen the flashy side of him.

"He's not a multi-millionaire not even a millionaire he's like a hundred thousandaire", I told her and she looked at me as if I was joking, but my stern and confused face told her I was far from joking. She let out a chuckle as she placed more dresses on the bed, that evidently I was supposed to try on.

"He's worth 600 million dollars", she said, and the news shocked me, I mean he had the car, the penthouse but there was no elaborate show of his money.

"You're kidding", I asked her, looking up at her and waiting for her to crack into a giggle and fit of laughter, but none of this laughter came.

"You are the only person I know who could go out with a millionaire and not know he's a millionaire", she said, shuffling through the dresses, pushing them up against my body.

The thought of Luca being a millionaire was far from anything I had imagined. We both had come from the small suburbs of California, the side of town he lived was the poorer side, I knew his family had money issues. Every scholarship he earned, he earned it rightfully and i believe once I had heard him say he did it all because he wanted stability for his sister and his brother, he wanted to create a home for them. In some way, I wanted that too, I wanted a home and a family.

I was proud of him. Out of all the people in the world he deserved it the most, a secure future. I was glad he got that now.

"My work here is done", Ally, or my stylist as she liked to be called in these situations said. The clothes she had laid out next to me, were clothes I didn't want to wear but as she pleaded with me to wear them I gave in.