12: All For Him Pt.2

I had never seen someone sleep so peacefully, then Ray he had fallen asleep in the booths as he tried to finish his pizza we had freshly made. I propped his head, against the seats as I brushed my hand against his soft hair.

"Is he sleeping?", Luca asked, and I nodded in his direction as I slipped out from next to Ray.

"Why don't you both sleep over at my place?", he asked, leaning against the bare wall, and there weren't many of them in the diner. His convincing eyes would make me say yes, they would, I saw the look desire, feelings and maybe someone to just wake up too.

My heart said yes, my body definitely said yes, my mind could be convinced, especially now as he gave me those eyes, the ones he begged me with.

And then my head turned and I looked back at the small boy fast asleep, the small shaken boy his world was in shambles now, I wanted to create the most habitual routine for him, I knew this wasn't routine but Ally's rendezvous are not always routine themselves.

"I don't want him to be scared", I motioned over to Ray, fast asleep and I watched for his reaction, he always had excuses he never just gave up, that's how I knew he wanted this.

"I have a room for him he can sleep in", he said emphasizing on the him and him alone.

"I can probably sleep on an air mattress in his room", I said out loud, just for kicks I knew he would have a big problem with this.

"I can join you", he said and I began to get confused until I reheard the words echo in my mind. Him and I , sleeping in a small air mattress where we both end up going to the middle of the airy bed.

"You probably only have a twin bed", I told him, and he shook his head, happily and very cockily.

"Hey if need be you can just lie on me", he said, leaving no room for questions, concerns, objections just a simple explanation.

LIE ON HIM

SLEEP ON HIM

SLEEP WITH HIM

His words were confusing me to the part where I couldn't even understand it myself.

"My car-", I began saying, just making excuses for why I couldn't sleep with him, I mean sleep over at his place for the second time.

"I'll have someone pick up my car we can take yours", he said, taking his hand in mine, so quickly. I couldn't have been more nervous about this, what if I was shaking up Ray's life too much?

But I knew in a couple of days, I would have to tell Ray the truth, the horrid truth and he would be mad, he would be angry.

I wanted him to have a good time, and he loved Luca, he had begged us to sleepover with him.

"Luca", I said his name, toying with my fingers, I couldn't believe the confidence I had now acquired.

"Yeah", he asked, looking down at me, as I leaned into his embrace. Kissing him sweetly, feeling his hands graze my back. His lips took me in fighting for something more, and I was giving it to him as my lips fell against him.

"Yes", I told him, as he kissed my forehead, softly letting the world fall and he felt it against his skin.

"Come on, let's get going", he took my hand in his and handed me the key to lock up. He looked for approval in my eyes and I nodded simply as he kissed the side of my cheek.