The Reaper's Voyage

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

C O P Y R I G H T

The Reaper's Voyage copyright © 2022 by RynDier. All reserved.

Cover design © 2022 by RynDier.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any matter without written consent of the publisher, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarities to real persons, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

D E D I C A T I O N

This book is dedicated to myself for finally giving this genre a chance. This is the longest and in my opinion the best thing I've written so far. 

I will also love to dedicate this to the agents who have rejected it, for whatever reason they have. Although, it would be best to get feedback as to where the book needs improvement but I'm sure I can figure it out on my own. Even if this book never hits the shelf, at least it can be shared with the Wattpad world.

Also dedicated to my friends who have beta read this and gave their honest criticism that they saw maturity in my writing.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

E P I G R A P H S

"Only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts"

– Dorothy Ferguson

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

S Y N O P S I S

A tragic incident in Naelund causes an angry and distraught nineteen year old Odessa Penteau to be driven to train and earn enough skills to get her revenge on Silas Casteron, King of the Udriles Kingdom, for what he took from her.

After years of training in different places with different people, she finds friends, falls in love and makes a few enemies. In the end, the resentment towards Silas still brews and she will stop at nothing until a score is settled.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

P L A Y L I S T

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2YhtHMw6c3SqPlkP1JyQgP?si=c09ca3d2285f4a50

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

S O C I A L M E D I A

Twitter: @readwithryn

Instagram: iamryndier

Email: authorryndier@gmail.com