chapter 3: Erasing her existence

In Adria's enormous bungalow, everyone was in an extreme hasten from Ember being over-fastidious about the party. "Oh! Adria", she said as she saw Adria coming towards her.

"Hey....! Ember, how's the preparations going on? You know I'm so excited!" Adria said with an unreadable expression.

Ember chuckled and said " really! But tell me honestly, what's your plan!"

"Nothing."

"Okay.... but you still don't have a dress, so let's go buy you a dress".

"What! No, I do.", Adria said.
But Ember completely defied what Adria said so she had to trail her till the shopping street with an irked feeling.

________

As they entered a luxurious clothing brand's showroom, Ember rated all of the outfits they had and handed her the most exorbitant priced attire to try on. Even though Adria didn't bother about her appearance she agreed. The outfit was a hot pink long gown with a slit on the front with an artistic embroidery paraded elegantly. "You look like a goddess ma'am", said an employee admiring Adria's captivating features. But Ember rebuffed saying, "A goddess is not her look so........ NEXT!!". Adria left to try on another dress which was a sky blue coloured short frock with a collar and white cape attached to it, " you look professional but gorgeous mam!! It's perfect for you!!!" The employee said meaning every single word, "NO!", Ember said rejecting the outfit again. She declined different types of attire but as she saw the last one, she was staggered but as she began to speak Adria's phone rang and she rushed out with a slightly happy face.

______

In an unknown warehouse "so did you find it!!!???", said Adria with the same glee she had before but soon that anxiousness turned into disappointment and when she didn't hear the answer she was looking for from the private detective that she hired to investigate her mother's past. As the investigator told her that her mother vanished out of existence.

"WHAT!!! HOW COULD SOMEONE ERASE OUT OF EXISTENCE???!!!!", Adria shouted out of frustration.

Smashing all the things in her sight like a monster out of it's cage. Looked at her blood-curdling eyes "I-I'll try m-m-my best to find any clues", said the private detective trembling in fear. As he was trying to escape that place alive, Adria spoke up sounding viciously calm,

"Wait! This is your last chance if you can't find any remaining of my mother-",

"No, that won't happen mam", the investigator exclaimed as he fought for his life. "Good!!", Adria said as she turned and left.
He took a sigh of relief knowing that his doom will come soon if he didn't manage to find something about her mother and left feeling like a free bird.

_______

Ven was working on something when he heard a knock on his door and when he opened the door that was nothing but a box on his door step. "Wow! What is that!! Is it your secret admirer, huh??!", his nosy roommate asked. "Or it could be a bomb" saying that he picked it up and unwrapped it just to find out it was an invitation to a birthday party. But when he read inside and found out that it was Adria, he was truly dumbfounded. He knew it was a scheme, but he was bored and decided to go