chapter 4.3

The only person she loved was her mother, because no matter what she did her mother always forgave her, I mean yeah sometimes she would get mad at her but her mother loved and accepted however she was.

Her mother's name was Grace. She was innocent and had a heart of gold like her name but as you can see, total opposite of Adria. They were the total opposite in every possible way, while Adria was a brunette her mom had long rustless blonde hair and blue innocent dough eyes which made her look like a princess straight out of a fairy tale, whereas Adria's eyes were edgy and dark which sometimes made her look like the villainess of that same fairy tale. However she didn't care and adored her daughter to the point where

she would kill for her and be killed for her.

Hearing her mother's melodious voice made her thoughts and guilt of disappointing people by her sins vanished. As Adria stood there watching the beautiful sight of her mother and the warmth of her mother's cuddle came flashing back. And being surrounded by the scent of her mother which was sweet as honey, made her forget all about the reality and the tragic events of her life. All Adria wanted is to stay at this moment forever. She wanted to be with the only person who she could be open with, with whom she trusts and would reveal her deepest darkest secrets and regrets.

When that long lost feeling of happiness came back and she certainly didn't want to leave it just like that so, caught up in the moment. She tried to reach out to touch her but as soon as she did; she was standing in the middle of the hall where everyone was dancing recklessly and making out wildly. She stood there trying to process the reality which hit hard at that moment. After a moment when she realised that it was just a dream, she spotted Ven getting inside an uber and remembered what she was doing before the dream. Suddenly, Ember came from behind and said cheerfully, "Hey!! Why aren't you dancing!!". But she just ignored her and went towards Ven. Her legs were sour for some reason so she couldn't catch up to him.

'I knew he had a similar necklace like in my dreams!!'