Chapter 6.2

A/n
Please guys if you like reading this story, like and comment. Well, please leave your support and suggestions. Please help me achieve my dreams.

Love
Riya. K❤

WARNING
This chapter contains mild self harm. So, if you are not comfortable with this kind of content please consider leaving.

__________

"Why those lies?'', a whisper-like voice came from the back of a dark room which Adria was standing in.

"What lies? Who is this?" Adria said with a calm perplexed tone. She wasn't scared, she won't get scared that easily; or so she thought.

''Accept the truth." Said the same voice. And her body started to shiver when she finally recognized that voice. She stood still not able to utter a single word.

"What, you do not remember me now?" The voice said slightly louder with a mocking chuckle.

While she was still standing motionless, a tear escaped from her eyes. No matter how much she wanted to get out of that room she couldn't, she was paralyzed. The only person she could think of was Ven and she didn't even know why. 
"I didn't do anything.", she said with a shakey tone not louder than a whisper, when finally got herself to talk.

"Oh, keep telling yourself that!" It said sounding judgemental.

As her legs started to weaken she fell to her knees, dropped her head between her shoulders and released a sob.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!" She said desperately through her unstoppable sobs.

"Nothing much, just your life." The voice said adding a calm but dark edge to it's tone. And suddenly she opened her tear filled glistening eyes and woke to see her one hand holding a knife and another full of cuts. Terrified, she threw the knife away from her shaking hands and sat turning the lights on. After several moment of staring blankly at the ceiling she calmed herself with a long sigh.

'It happened again but with a different nightmare.' She thought as she walked towards the bathroom to clean her cuts.

'Why did I think of him? Well, I was trying to get to know him from last month because I think he knew something about my dreams but now....is he my friend?' She thinks while she treats her own wounds but snaps out of it.

_______

"Hey, Adria! I knew you would be here.'', Ven said entering the library.

"Then why did you come?" Adria said with her eyes glued on the book she was reading.

"So I was thinking we can go to that café everyone is talking about.", he said ignoring her.

"And what makes you think that I would go with you?", she said lifting her head and eyebrow.

"Please......", hoping that his charming smile would work on her, he said. But she stared at him with a gloomy look and he stared back. After a minute of staring contest with him she gave up.

___________

"Have you ever had 'Boba tea' before?" Adria asked.

"No, why?" Ven said.

"You're taking forever to choose.",  She complained and left to find a seat.
As stared out the window the flashbacks of her nightmare came and even though nightmares weren't a big deal for her anymore, it was different. It was the worst one she had in a while.

"What are you thinking?", he said as came with their orders.

"Nothing." She said slowly turning her head to face him. And as she reached out to get her drink from him, he grabbed her hand with a concerned look.

''How did this happen?" He asked with the same look.

"It's none of your business!" She said as she retracted her hand.

"It is!" He said with a death glare.

"NO!'' She exclaimed

"Come on, Adria why are you always dodging my questions!"

"Because I don't want to answer you!!"

"But I thought we were friends", he said with a confused and slightly broken expression.

"Well, no!", saying that she just stormed off.

'I know I was harsh but I don't do friends and however I don't care. I don't even know how to handle friendships, the only friend I have from childhood is Ember. The only reason I am still friends with her is because she doesn't care how I am to her, well he's like that too but I don't need that. Sure he's always by my side and trying to make me smile but I don't need that either. I am better off alone and I like that.
I DON'T NEED ANYONE!!!'  Thinking that as she got out of the cafe but didn't realize that she just walked over to the middle of the road. Just then a truck was coming towards her and seeing that she stood there not knowing what to do. Just when the truck was inches apart from her everything goes black in front of her eyes.