chapter 2.2

"Adria", Ember said with a hurry in her voice as she ran towards Adria trying to catch up. Adria turned towards her with a gloomy look. "Oh..... what's with the face. It's your birthday girl so be at least a bit happy."

"Just get to the point!", she said with a piqued face.

"Okay! So I was thinking we could throw a big party inviting everyone in town. I mean it is your 18th birthday, it has to be big!" With the leap of excitement in her face which instantly turned into a disappointing hearing Adria spurning.

"But-", "no!", Adria said before Ember could finish and left.

As she was walking through the hallway she saw Ven stepping to the girls restroom. When he realized and was about to leave suddenly stopped and looked at his reflection fixing his hair and complimenting himself. After he stood gaping in awe at his own charming self, he started to dance appallingly. He was so lost in his dancing but he didn't notice Adria standing behind the door.

But he sure was captivating even while being silly

suddenly Ember fetched up out of nowhere and dragged her leading to the classroom and saying; "come on! We're gonna wait for class!".

"wait! About the big party you told me about...... can you make it happen?", she asked Ember
With a evil grin on her face.

"Really, that's great! Then I have to go buy a dress after school", she anxiously said and left.

And when Adria took a step to enter the classroom the same sharp pain in her knees from her dream began. She didn't know what to do she hadn't been this weak before and like a damsel in distress the pictures of the necklace began to prick her head like a needle. She grabbed the door behind her which led to the classroom before her knees got weak and somehow managed to sit on her bench before anyone saw her