chapter 4.2

Adria meandered around the bar, as she despised that wild gleeful environment. While she sat down for a drink she spotted Ven lost in his own thoughts, she immediately pulled out a chair next to him and sat down. Trying to be friendly she asked,

''So..... why aren't you dancing out there?". "Scared that I might get attacked by those girls", he said in a sarcastic tone.

"But why here all alone in your own party?", said Ven.

"I just don't like loud music, light or dancing, practically everything about this party!", with a flirtatious tone she said.

"Then why did you even organise it? ", he asked having no hint of her intrigue plot.

"Oh! I-", "excuse me for a minute.", he said watching someone skeptically and went towards the dance floor.

"Excuse me ma'am, would you like to try our new cocktail? It is crafted for you, as you're the centre of attention to this party ma'am.", the bartender asked. Bored she said,"yeah, why not!". She waited for some time which felt like hours due to her languor.

While she was deeply drowned in her thoughts, the Bartender finally arrived with the drink. And as she held the glass to drink it, she saw Ven talking to a dubious man wearing queer clothes. She was curious so she went to inspect but stop halfway as she experienced the same sharp sense of pain she did before.

_______

"Wait!! Adria stop!!! You know I can't catch up with you.", said a woman chasing Adria's younger self. "Yeah mom I know that's why I am running!!!", said Adria's younger self. While the 18 year old her was staring perplexed. Although she was amazed to see her mother once again she was
really belwidered as one will be.

How did she travel to the past?
Why did she travel to the past?
Is she able to escape the reality as she wished?