Unexpected Encounter

During the night, me and Lloyd who is now my soon-to-be husband were sleeping until a mysterious pixie came inside of our room through an open window and went to an open spot on the bed.

 The next morning, I was still sleeping and suddenly felt something snuggling on my chest. 

 I rubbed the head of it to see if it's Lloyd's hair, but it wasn't and Lloyd woke up, then noticed the baby pixie sleeping on my chest.

"Y/n, Babe, wake up." Lloyd whispered.

I woke up from Lloyd's whispers and noticed a baby pixie sleeping on my chest.

"Piff? How did she get here," I whispered.

"I don't know. She must've come here for a reason," He whispered.

I got out of bed and placed Piff on the pillow, so she can keep sleeping. We got out of the room and saw Misako making tea for Sensei Wu.

"Morning Mom," Lloyd said.

"Morning guys. I'm so happy that you guys are engaged," Misako squealed.

"We all are as well," Garmadon added.

"Thanks guys," I said.

"So when are you guys going to give me some grandkids," Misako asked.

Me and Lloyd turned red and faint on the ground in front of them.

"What? I'm getting older here," Misako protested.

Silver and the others came to the living room and saw me and Lloyd on the ground.

"What happened to them," Silver asked.

"Oh, they fainted when I said when they're going to give me some grandkids," Misako replied nervously.

"Sweetheart, I think you broke them," Garmadon stated.

The ninjas came in and also tried to wake us up by throwing water on our faces. 

 We woke up because of that and looked at them like we're in the middle of our nap.

"You guys alright?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, we're fine." Lloyd replied.

We got up and heard Piff crying from our room. 

 I ran to the room and saw Piff crying while sitting on my pillow. 

 I walked over to Piff and tried cradling her in my arms, but it didn't work. 

 I was thinking about singing a lullaby to her, so she can calm down and maybe I'll give it a try.

"Where the north wind meets the sea. There's a river full of memory. Sleep, my darling, safe and sound. For in this river all is found," I sang while rocking back and forth.

Lloyd and the other ninjas heard me singing and decided to peek through the opened door.

"In her waters, deep and true. Lie the answers and a path for you. Dive down deep into her sound. But not too far or you'll be drowned," I continued as I started floating in midair.

Silver and the others came to the scene as well and were shocked to see me cradling Piff in my arms.

"Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear. And in her song, all magic flows. But can you brave what you most fear? Can you face what the river knows?" I continued as stars started forming around the room.