Wera Vann

The middle of the night, I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my business. 

 As I looked at my reflection, I'm fully now a hedgecat and not to mention that I shrunk to the height of a child. 

 I walked out of the bathroom and checked the calendar. I realized that today's the Mafia Kings and Queens Wedding anniversary! 

 I immediately started making some ideas for the best wedding anniversary present for them until I got the best idea ever. 

 I jumped out of the window and started running to the arts and crafts store to buy supplies. 

 I went back inside of the house and started making handmade gifts with my psychokinesis.

 After making all of these gifts in 2 hours, I placed the gifts in the power married couples' bedrooms and went to the living room to sleep. 

 In the morning, Lloyd woke up from his good sleep and by the time he was about to turn to his left side, he noticed that I'm next to him in the bed. 

 He ran out of the room and grabbed the megaphone from the emergency box.

"EVERYONE, WAKE UP! HEDGECAT ALERT! HEDGECAT ALERT!" Lloyd exclaimed.

Everyone woke up and ran to the emergency room where they have the map just in case I ran away somewhere.

"Lloyd, what's wrong?" Jay asked.

"It's Y/n, she's gone missing!" Lloyd exclaimed.

"Oh my God! Guys, get the hunting nets ready!" Blaze announced.

They all dispersed into different rooms and they saw wedding anniversary gifts on their night stands. 

 Vector and Vanilla walked towards the living room and found me, sleeping on the couch like a cat. 

 They realized that I turned into a full on hedgecat and the one who made those anniversary gifts.

"Guys, we've found her!" Vector yelled as he covered my ears.

The others ran towards the living room and were shocked to see me in my complete hedgecat transformation.

"Oh My God, she's a hedgecat now," Cole exclaimed.

"She's the one who made these gifts," Antoine asked.

"Yeah, that's why she's sleeping right now," Bunnie replied.

"Did any of you guys notice that she's at the height of a child?" Shade asked.

"Woah, you're right. She's not at the correct height for her age," Whisper replied.

Silver gently shakes my arm to wake me up and by the time I opened my eyes, I noticed that everyone was here in front of me.

"Morning (meows) did you guys like the gifts that I've made (meows)," I said, tiredly.

None of them said anything, but hugged me very tightly.

"Baby, you don't have to do that, but thank you," Silver said as he pats my head.

"I realized that today was the wedding anniversary, so I made all of the gifts by myself," I said.

"Baby, you already made our wedding anniversary very special," Blaze said as she placed my head on her chest.

I started purring due to her warmth and Blaze thought it was adorable because it was the first time I started purring as a cat. 

 A few minutes later, Lloyd made a kitten basket for me to ride on because he doesn't want me running around like what happened last time.