Crazy Tails

Give credits to Mashed and subscribe to his channel in youtube.

I walked over to my phone and it said, "Greetings, Kitty. Your mission is to take down the Landlord 'cause I know someone who is in disguise as the Landlord." 

I walked over towards the living room and saw Blaze trying to calm her husband down.

"Mama? Papa? What's going on and good morning," I greeted.

"Oh morning, Y/N. Sorry that we woke you up," Silver apologized.

"No it's ok, I can tell the Landlord has caused some more trouble." I stated.

Everyone came to the living room and Silver told them everything about what happened. 

 The others were enraged about what happened. I looked back at my phone for the notification and I was thinking that it could have been the right time to tell them.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Yes, Y/N?" Sonic questioned.

"I got a notification from our client and he said that our mission is to take down the Landlord," I responded.

"Well, Finally! Just so that I can blow some FUCKING STEAM!" Silver exclaimed.

"But also the reason why our client wants us to take down the Landlord is because he said something that our target was in disguise as the Landlord," I said.

"Wait, that guy was not the Landlord at all?" Sonic questioned.

"Yeah, that guy is not the Landlord!" I exclaimed.

I walked over to the patio and I checked to see if the Landlord was around the crowded area.

"Looks like we have to find some clues to see who's behind that Landlord disguise," I announced.

We gathered around into a big circle and our tattoos started glowing in different colors. That's when it's time for us to transform.

"Ready to transform, guys?" I said, excitedly.

"Oh Hell Yeah, we are!" Sonic exclaimed.

We put our hands on our tattoos and saw the glowing light increase its brightness.

Shout outs to Winx Club Fans!  Play the whole video as the characters began their transformation.

"MAFIAS TRANSFORM!" We all said.

The red and black magic started swarming around me. The black magic changes my shirt into a black crop top and a black leather jacket. 

 The red magic changes my pants to red shorts with killer designs. I put my hands on my head and sprouted out some cat ears. 

 I traced the magic around my body to make some skull tattoos and cat tattoos.

"KITTY!" I said as I made a cat sitting pose.

The red, blue, and yellow magic started swarming around Team Sonic. 

 The blue magic gave Sonic, his leather jacket, a piercing on his left ear, his sunglasses, and his gun. 

 He also traced the magic around his body to make some tattoos that assembled himself. 

 The yellow magic gave Tails, his leather jacket, piercings on both of his ears, a new hairdo, his gun and sword.