The Overlord Virus

After the night of the fashion show, we woke up from our slumber and if you're wondering Tekno and Vanilla are now Queens of the mafia kingdom, they are. 

 Their mafia names are Mad Mama (Vanilla) and Tempest (Tekno).

 We all started doing our normal activities, but for me, I've never been asked out for dates or to be anyone's girlfriend since high school. 

 Hopefully one day, I might find the one who can be by my side until we get an SOS from Ninjago City that was under attack by the Overlord Virus.

"Guys, it's showtime!" I yelled.

"Alright, let's go!" Tails responded.

We all went to our laboratory and Tails activated the portal that leads us to Ninjago. 

 By the time we got to Ninjago, we got teleported to the monastery in a large forest.

"Tails, are you sure this is the right place?" I asked.

"Yeah, the portal teleported us here because remember, the nindroids won't let us step one foot into the city," Tails replied.

"He's right. We have to look around to see if we can find anyone," Tekno stated.

"Guys, we're not the only ones who're on this mission." Cream said.

"Then who is, sister," I asked.

Cream showed us the people in colorful clothing and watched them walking to the monastery. 

 We heard them talking about some evening lessons with a new sensei and Silver assured me that I should attend the lesson, so I decided to do it. 

 I put on the robe to cover my mafia uniform and walked inside of the monastery. 

 As I got to the monastery, I hid in plain sight to watch the lesson of the silent fist. 

 As the green ninja got slammed into a support column, my face winced in pain like I felt his pain by getting a face slam. 

 While the green ninja was on the ground, I walked out of the shadows towards the green ninja, who was on the floor.

"You ok, green boy?" I asked.

Lloyd looked up and saw me in my black robe.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wanna be partners for this lesson," Lloyd asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"Um, Lloyd, who is this?" Kai asked.

"I don't know, but she's going to practice with us." Lloyd replied.

As I untied my robe and revealed my mafia uniform, the male ninjas were shocked and started checking me out. 

 Lloyd grabbed me by the hand and started practicing with only the two of us.

"So you're green boy, right?" I asked while throwing some punches.

"Well, you're calling me that, so yeah. What about you," Lloyd asked as he started avoiding my punches.

"Some people called me the assassin. Some called me the catwoman. Some called me the monster of the shadows, but you can call me Kitty," I replied while doing a combo kick.

"Well, me-ow, sweetheart," Kai said, flirty.

"Oh, don't call me sweetheart," I said.

"Sorry about him, he's a major flirt out of all of us." Cole said.

"That's ok. I dealt with a lot of flirty boys and they always flirted with me because of my looks," I said.

Lloyd suddenly decided to take me outside with him to talk about myself and him.