Chris Bradford and Xever Montes

After the day of the nasty fight with the chinchilla, I woke from my good sleep and started doing my morning routine.

 I got out of the bathroom and Shade called us up for her announcement. 

 We all went to the living room and she said that we should travel to New York City for a vacation. 

 We packed up all of our stuff and I set up the teleporter that would take us to New York City. 

 As we made it to New York, we started to look around trying to find a hotel to stay in. 

 We decided to stay in Jet's apartment at the Grand Duke Hotel where Robert and Giselle used to live. 

 We still miss Giselle's singing voice whenever she calls her animal friends and Robert's phone calls to his fellow attorneys, but we're still happy that they're having a better life in Monroeville. 

 After we unpack our stuff, we went outside to walk around the city until we saw a human girl with 4 mutant turtles. 

 We decided to stay low profile and follow them to the noodle place where 3 gang members beating up a poor blind noodle owner

"So much for not hitting people tonight." Leo said.

"Oh, well." Raph responded.

They broke down the door and went into their fighting stance.

"Booyakasha!" Mikey yelled.

We went inside as well, but we transformed into mafia forms and hid behind the turtles.

"All right, let him go. You don't want any trouble," Leo warned.

"We, on the other hand, do." Raph added.

"Whoa, those guys were serious. There really are giant turtles," Purple Dragon Fong said, surprised.

"You've heard of us? Dudes, we're famous!" Mikey said, happily.

"That's bad," Donnie corrected.

"Oh, right." Mikey replied back.

"Whatever you are, this neighborhood is ours. So why don't you slither back to the ocean you came from?" Fong said, teasingly.

Donnie was about to say something back until he heard a familiar voice coming from behind.

"Well if they go back to where they came from, they'll miss the fun stuff that we're gonna show them!" I yelled.

The turtles and the purple dragons looked around to see where the voice was coming from. When I came out from behind the turtles' back, they're shocked to see my mafia form infront of their eyes and especially the rest of the others came out from the shadows.

"Why don't you guys sit back and watch the show?" I said to make it convincing to the turtles.

"Alright! Wait, what's the show called?" Mikey said as he and his bros sat on the stolls.