Princess Ball In Solaria

The next morning, I woke up with messy hair and walked over to the bathroom to do my normal routine. 

 Lloyd woke up too and started thinking about what his mom said of how making his wedding proposal very special. 

 The rest of the family woke up and started doing their normal activities while we waited for Bloom's phone call. 

 Silver was busy making the bed until he received a phone call from Bloom.

"Hi Bloom," Silver said.

"Hi Silver, are you and the family free today?" Bloom asked.

"Yes, we are. Any special occasions going on,"he asked.

"Stella wants to invite all of us to the Princess Ball in Solaria and she's going to take me out to look for dresses. Maybe Y/n can come along to try out too," Bloom suggested.

"Yeah, sure why not." He replied.

"Great, see ya guys at the Magix Pizzeria." Bloom said as she hung up the call.

We all got teleported to Magix and met up with the girls at the pizzeria where they're waiting for their order. 

 As the chef put the pizza on the counter, a lady immediately grabbed it from the counter in front of Stella.

"Hey! That's our pie," Stella protested.

"Not," Chimera protested.

The chef said that the next one would come out for another ten minutes and the two girls started doing tug of war with the pizza.

 Blaze got so tired by watching them fight like little children, so she decided to break it up somehow.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Stay right there, Baby. Mama's gonna show you how it's done," Blaze said as she walked towards Stella and Chimera.

She started using tai chi, wing chun, and xing yi qian on Stella and Chimera. 

 Two of them ended up on the ground and Blaze struck a pose with the pizza box in her hand.

"Mom," I said, impressed.

"Babe, since when did you learn Kung Fu?" Silver asked, impressed.

"Let's just say that I have to prepare myself in order to become a mafia," Blaze replied with confidence.

After the whole pizza situation, Bloom, Stella, and I went to the clothing store to look for the dresses. 

 We even tried on a bunch of dresses until Stella found the dress that she likes which is a revealing red dress.

"This is the dress that I should wear for my Princess Ball," Stella said.

"Y/n, what do you think?" Bloom asked.

I looked at the dress like I don't know if her dad's going to accept her wearing that.

"I don't know, Stella. I don't think the dress is appropriate for the royal ball," I stated.

"What do you mean," Stella asked.

"I mean, look at it. That dress is for a night club, not a princess ball," I replied.

"Maybe, you're right about that one." Bloom said.

"I think I can make you one, so it can make you feel like a princess." I said.

I looked at Chimera and she's wearing the red revealing dress that Stella shouldn't wear. 

 A few minutes later, we got out of the store and went over to the beach where the rest of the others are.