JONATHAN JACOBO

Shadow and Rouge woke up from their lovely slumber and as Shadow was checking my temperature, he sighed in relief that my body was all cooled down. 

 I woke up by Shadow's touch and I hugged him in a way of saying good morning.

"How are you feeling, Ultimate Lifeform?" Shadow asked.

"I feel so much better than yesterday," I responded.

"We can tell. You're very energetic now which is unexpected," Rouge said.

I ran to Silver and Blaze's bedroom and started jumping on their bed, causing them to wake up.

"EARTHQUAKE!! TAKE COVER!" Silver yelled.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" Blaze yelled.

Sonic bursted into the room and looked at Silver in disbelief.

"Seriously Silver?! It was your daughter who is waking you guys up!" Sonic said.

Silver looked up and saw me on top of their bed while jumping.

"Morning Mom! Morning Dad!" I said, while jumping.

"Looks like someone's feeling better," Silver said, amused.

I leaped on top of them 'causing them to hug and laugh. 

 The Babylon Rogues convinced us that they wanted to join the gang, so I gave them their mafia forms. 

 Their mafia names are Hurricane (Storm), Tsunami (Wave), and Tornado (Jet). 

 After a few minutes eating breakfast, we debated on which movie or show that we're gonna watch until we got a phone call from the museum director from Coolsville. 

 He told us that he heard about the story of the missing girl who is me and also been taking down our targets, so he's opening the museum along with Mystery Inc and was wondering if we can come as well 'cause he wants to incorporate the statues of our targets along with the costumes of unmasked criminals.

 We accepted the offer, but we asked if we could come to the red carpet in our mafia forms then we revealed ourselves to the crowd.

 He said that he's ok with it and we immediately got dressed into our formalwear, then we headed straight to the limousines that are parked infront of our house.

 As we're only a mile away from the museum, we transformed into our mafia forms.

"Here we are, folks, on the red carpet at the grand opening... ...of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum. Tonight's premiere exhibit is a rousing look back... at the exploits of Mystery Incorporated. And here they are," The announcer stated as the mystery inc got out of their limousine.

Skip to 2:37

"Folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc." The announcer added.

A bunch of fan girls ran towards Daphne and Fred.

"Here you go, girls. I got an ascot for each of you," Fred said as he gave his ascots to his fans.

While the mystery inc interacts with their fans, Patrick Wisely, the museum director saw the other limousine behind the mystery inc's limousine and he knew it was us, another group of special guests.

"Everyone, we have more special guests that I have invited today. They're known as the mafia family and I'm gonna call them one by one," Patrick announced.