Nani!

Abhinav's pov:

"What I wanted to tell you is that...."

Tring!!!!

And, that was the exact correct timing when the intercom decided to buzz and spoil my mood.

"I'll just check the call." Saying this, Nisha got up from her place and attended the intercom. Muttering a small 'Okay' at the call, she looked at me.

Keeping the call, she said, "Mummy has called us downstairs. We need to go."

As she said this, obviously my mood was completely spoiled as my entire plan was ruined right now. But, Mumma usually doesn't call like this and if she has called, then it must be something important.

Nodding at her, I too got up from my place and we both walked towards the living room where everyone was assembled and it looked as if they all were having a serious discussion. What was new to the scenario were Rish and his parents!

"What a pleasant surprise Uncle and Aunty! When did you guys come back from Delhi?" Smiling at them, we both walk towards them touch their feet as a gesture to take the blessings as I asked them abouts their surprise visit.

"We came this morning only Beta. Actually, we were going to visit you all tomorrow. But, as soon as we saw the news and then Rishu told us everything that happened with Nisha, we were very concerned about her. And, that's why we decided to pay this surprise visit. I hope that we didn't trouble you."  Uncle said, looking at us like he was hesitatant to speak.

"Definitely not uncle. You can be anything but, this formal. It's your own place. You don't require a reason to come here." I spoke and looked at Nisha, wondering if she was ready to speak about what happened earlier.

"Thank you very much Uncle and Aunty for your concern and I'm pretty fine now. It's just that I was a bit scared as I was suddenly mobbed around by so many people. But now, it's all good." Just at the moment I thought that I would have to speak up on behalf of Nisha, very smilingly she spoke everything that was required.

"Good to hear that Beta. Just take care of yourself when you're out. We understand that it must all be very new for you but, one day or the other you have to come out in the media. Be prepared for that." Aunty said to Nisha.

For that one instance, I saw that she was a bit hesitant to the scenario. But, the very next moment, she gave her full blown smile and replied, "I know Aunty and I promise that this won't happen next time. I'll be stronger than this time."

"That's like a good girl." Uncle praised her confidence and in no time, the conversation shifted to Amu and Rish's wedding. For the past few days, the elders have been constantly thinking about their wedding and I think that very soon, the dates will be finalized.

They say that the time passes very quickly when you are happy. That's what happened. Everyone of us completely forgot about the afternoon incident and we engaged into happy family talks. Shifting topics back-and-forth to continue our conversation was all that we had done since last few hours.

In no time, it was the time for dinner. Chit chatting happily over the table we had our dinner and making sure that Uncle and Aunty are comfortable in the guest room, everyone retarded to their rooms.

While we guys, Rish, Amu, Aaru and Nisha, decided to have a movie night.

"No please, no romantic movie. You both are couples and you have your partners. But, I have no one. I wouldn't want to watch you guys getting romantic and cozy in the middle of the movie." Aaru said.

"We won't get cozy and all. We know how to behave Aaru." I commented on Aaru's statement.

"Still, I don't want to watch a movie." He made wierd faces at the topic of watching a movie and that made us all sure of changing the plan, rather than having him sulk throughout the night.