Forgiven!

Thank you so much Shravaneek15 for this wonderful cover you made

Thank you so much Shravaneek15 for this wonderful cover you made. I really admire people like you who take some time out of their preoccupied schedule to read and admire my work. Plus, it is so sweet of you to make a cover for my book. I'm really honoured to see your love. Thank you so much ❤️

Nisha's pov:

I stood there with my eyes widened and mouth fell opened.

"You didn't answer me?" His voice broke my chain of bewildered thoughts.

"Huh?" I was still blinking my eyes to register that the man who I hadn't seen for four continuous days till last night stood infront of me with the tray of food in his hand.

"I asked, do I look like an aunty to you?"

"No no no! Not at all! You're not an Aunty. You're a uncle...." His mouth split open wide as soon as these words left my lips.

Why the hell can't I keep shut up? What the hell did I just speak?

Shitt!

I tightly and quickly put up my hand over my mouth to refrain myself from speaking any nonsense further.

"What?" Came his shocked and obviously, loud exclamation.

"I'm sorry. I am sorry....I didn't mean it that way." Everything that came into my mouth, I started blabbering. This time careful of my words.

"Aunty! Uncle!" His tone was a bit lower than before but, it was surely disappointment.

Walking towards me, he kept the tray of food on the bed beside and passing me over, he stood in front of the mirror.

Creases made their place to this forehead and his eye brows scrunched.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it that way." I tried to intervene in his process of self inspection but, it wasn't of any use. He kept on scanning himself in the mirror. From his hair to his well maintained stubble, from his well fitted clothes to his six pack abs that were on full display through his tight t-shirt.

Turning towards me, he said, "Do I really look like an aunty? Should I start working out more?"

"Oh no no! You look absolutely fine. In fact, you look very handsome and ho..."

Holy Fucking Shit! Me and my blunders! I salute you my out of control month.

Abhinav's pov:

"Oh no no! You look absolutely fine. In fact, you look very handsome and ho..." Her hand immediately went back to her mouth, holding it so tightly as if words were fighting to escape her lips.

And now, that's my strong hold.

"Really!" My lips turned upwards in a curve and my legs, on their own moved forward towards her.