She Is The One!

Nisha's pov

In the wash of the new light, his face takes on the appearance ; so beautiful , so pretty. I watch as it brings his skin into focus, not it refrained with th warmth of who I was for him. I was still in the lands of dreams and since, there is no better thing to do but, to bring my body so close that him and hug him more tight.

Even though I didn't want him to wake up, but it's a new day and we have to get started with it. They say every new day and every new sunshine brings in a ray of hope and happiness. I hope that today too, it's a new start and fresh one for us, for our relationship and for everything.

"Umm....Stop moving, Nisha." He groaned in his sleep when I started to wiggle out of his grip. His left hand that had been tightly gripping my waist now shifted to my shoulder, bringing me more close to him than before.

Dipping his face back in my neck, he now breathed the same as me. Locking me with him, he looked in no mood to get up.

"Uh..let me get up. I have to join back the college. Need to get ready." I spoke in a very low voice, but enough for him to hear.

"I don't want to." He replied, nuzzling back into my neck.

"But, we have to get up. You have to go to office and I have my college." I replied back.

He did groan at my words but, loosened his grip, only after caressing me for a moment and then, like always kissing my forehead.

"Wake me up after you are done using the washroom

"Wake me up after you are done using the washroom. And, make sure that the plastered leg doesn't get wet." He said, as I got up from the bed.

Even in his deep sleep, he cares so much!

Smiling at his sleeping figure, I went and took a quick bath and got rady for the college.

"Abhi. Get up. It's past 8.30." I shouted from the closet as I finished getting ready for the college after so many days.

Even though, I am still not completely fine, the doctor told me that I can join the college, of course taking proper care to not hurt myself.

"I'm up." He yelled back and walked passed me to the washroom.

"Can you just get my clothes ready for the office? I'm already late." He peeped through the door of the washroom looking to me in the closet, asking for my help with those puppy eyes.

How can I say no when he is this cute?

"Of course." I smiled at him as he nodded and went inside the washroom.

After getting ready, I spent the next 15 minutes picking out his clothes from the closet making sure that everything is well set for him. It's the first time he asked me pick out his clothes and I really love doing such small things for him.