Solace!

Nisha's pov:

After a week -

"Don't stress yourself too much. Just be happy. I want nothing else from you." Mummy said, caressing my cheeks with tears in her eyes.

"Exactly dear! We just want that for you. Just be happy, nothing else. Make sure to take all your medicines properly without missing even a single dose, that too on time. I don't want to hear any complaint from Abhi regarding your negligence." Though he was not but, Papa tried to act strict when it came to my health.

"Please don't worry about me. I will take care of myself. But, you guys also should look after your health." I told them.

"We will." Saying this, both of them engulfed me in a tight hug. That was my home. My home in my parents' arms. My home in their embrace.

Pulling myself back from them, I said, "Stay here with us. Please! Don't go."

By now, tons of tears have gathered in my eyes. It was getting difficult for me to hold them inside the boundaries of those eyelids and in less than a second, they broke the boundaries and my face started getting wet under the effect of those tears. No matter how hard I tried to stop them, but I just couldn't.

"Mummy Papa, please don't go." I wisphered loud enough for them to hear. Raising my eyes to meet theirs, I could see them equally emotional as me.

"Nisha, you can't get emotional every time we leave. Its not like you are going to stay here forever. It's just a matter of few more weeks and then, we all will be together. And why to you think of few more weeks?

Just some days more and you will be there in Mumbai, with us, for Amu's engagement. I know you miss us and we miss you more but, it's not good to bid someone goodbye with tears in eyes. Give us your beautiful smile and let us leave happily. We are going to meet soon. Don't cry beta." Papa pulled me to him, this time in a more tight and secured embrace than before. And, he was right. I shouldn't make them leave with tears in my eyes. Even they are getting emotional because of me.

"We can't see you crying Nisha. Now stop crying and get back your smiling face. It suits you more." Mummy said.

"You are right. But, what do I do of these tears? Every time I think of you guys leaving, these come back again and again." Wiping my tears, I chuckled at my own words making them both laugh at me.

"Just keep smiling and laughing like this, every time." Mummy said.

I bent down to touch their feet and like every time, instead of blessing me, papa started scolding first.

"How many times do I have to tell you Nisha that there is no need to touch our feet every time? You have a very special place in our hearts. No need to bow down infront of us to show your respect."

"I know that papa. But, bowing down in front of you and touching your feet, it's another of my tact to get more of your blessings. Plus, it makes me no less, if I bow down in front of you. What you guys are for me, I can't explain that into words. But, it gives the peace to my heart and to my ears to hear your blessings. It tells me that I have my elders protecting me whenever I am in trouble."

"We are really honoured to get a daughter like you." Smiling at them, I hugged them for the last time and they left as they wanted to. With happy faces and healthy hearts.

Though I was pretty emotional and reluctant about them leaving but, I knew that everything I wanted was not possible. Our emotions are at the other hand ; while the practicality of the situation is on the other. As they said, its just a matter of few more weeks and then we all will be leaving together once again.