Hurt!

Nisha's pov:

What the hell just happened?

This was the only thing that over powered my mind the whole night. Not to brag, but I could only sleep for a hour yesterday. The whole night I had been twisting and turning in bed lost in my thoughts.

"Nisha, where are you lost? Come fast, Bhai is waiting for us downstairs." Aaru  said, as I was wearing my sandals.

Currently, we are all heading to amusement park. The thing was that, Abhi had promised Akshu and Chiku  to take them to amusement park. And, we all are heading there now. Mummy, Papa and my parents have gone to a nearby temple. So, it's just us now.

"Come on Akshu - Chiku, let's go." Aaru shouted and excitedly the kids, went behind him in his car.

"Nisha, Bhai is bringing his car. Wait for him here." Saying this, Amu too went with Rishabh Bhai in his car, while I waited for my husband.

Just as I was about to walk towards the garage, a black sporty car came. I don't know much about cars but, I am pretty sure that this wonder over here must have cost a fortune.

"Nisha, come on!" His voice made me come out of my admiration session about the car.

Just as much as I wanted to forget yesterday night's thing, a red tint automatically crept on my face as soon as I saw him.

Not wanting him to notice anything, I immediately sat inside the car. Just as I wanted to not think about it, a mere thought of being alone with him sacred me like hell.

"Shall we go?" He asked as I settled in.

I nodded at him in affirmation.

"So, are you excited?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I replied and turned my head in other direction, watching the roads and the passing trees.

I looked through the corner of my eyes when he sighed deeply, his fingers twitching around the steering of the car.

"Nisha, is there a problem?" He asked.

This was the moment I feared the most ever since I woke up today. I knew that he will understand the difference in my behaviour and he will question me. And, that's what happened now.

"No. Nothing." I replied and again looked away.

"Nisha, I have been looking since morning. You are behaving differently. This isn't you." He said.

"Nothing happened. Don't worry." I again tried to explain him but, he seemed to not listen.

In a minute, the car stopped at the side of the road. I looked to him and as expected I saw his knuckles tightly gripping the steering wheel.

"What is the problem Nisha?" This time, his tone was something anyone would get sacred of.

"There isn't any problem. Why would there be a problem?" I gestured to the car and the things kept on the backseat and said, "All of this is just… perfect. We are going for a picnic. You are happy, my siblings are happy and everyone else is happy. Why would there be a problem?"

"As far as I know, you are the kid here. I am not. Don't try to fool me. And I am pretty sure, that this has nothing to do with our yesterday night's moment. I understand the difference between your shyness and your grumpy face. There's something bothering you. You better tell me what that is or we are going back home."

As soon as he mentioned that yesterday night's thing, I had nothing else in my mind than to wonder 'How can he so easily say that?'

"Now speak up Nisha. Don't test my patience." His tone was now more fearful than ever. I now started to get scared of his presence.