New Journey!

Nisha's pov:

In these times of soul stretching, when one can feel so pulled and thin, there is solace in one person, in belonging to him as much as the simple blooms. There is a solace in feeling the goodness of one's soul, in the gentle certainty that one was born to absorb and reflect heaven's care.

"Take care and please call me the moment you reach there." His big, rough hands cupping my face and his eyes reflecting the extreme sincerity he had in his care.

"I will." Trying my very best to stop my tears in my eyes itself, I spoke.

"And yes, call me everyday. No matter how busy I'd be, I'll call you back if I can't talk at that moment.

Don't go anywhere without informing anyone about your location. Don't have anything given by a stranger. Don't trust others easily. People aren't that great these days. And most important, concentrate on your studies. That's the only goal you should have in your life now."

"Five." I replied to his list of do's and don'ts.

Giving me a confused look, he asked, "What five?"

"Five times. You have been telling me this for the fifth time now." I reminded him.

"Don't mock me Nisha. I am telling this for your well being only." He countered.

"I know and I wasn't mocking you. I was just trying to ease you. Please just relax and don't forget that I'm not alone."

And here for the infinite time, I was convincing my extremely worried husband that I'll be safe and sound.

Flashback -

"So, what do you want? You have two options. You can join the one in Delhi or the other one in Mumbai. " I looked at my husband who was really keen on making me join the college as soon as possible.

"Uh...What's the hurry? We can decide that after Amu's engagement, right?"

"Nisha, first of all I hate people who don't respect their work. And, I don't want you to think of any other thing rather than your college and your studies right now. Amu and the entire family will be the happiest if you make something good out of your life, rather than thinking of those family functions."

Though not rudely, but he was quite strict when he said this.

"I'm sorry. I understand your point now." I said and started thinking about the two choices that he gave me.

After a moment, I looked at him to see that he was already staring at me, probably waiting for my answer.

"I have decided." I exhaled as soon as I came to a conclusion.

"What?"

"I want to go for the college in Mumbai."

"Why not Delhi?" He countered back.

"Don't get me wrong in this. I really appreciate those who stay away from their home and their families for their education and their career. But, it's different in my case.

For the first time in my life, I have got people all around me who make me happy. I don't want to lose that peace.

And as of my college, I never had any specifications related to college. I just wanted to pursue my career in medicine. And now that I'm getting it, I'm more than happy.

And important is that, I study well. No matter what college or what city it is, you have looked into it and importantly , Rishabh bhai approved that it's good. So, I want to go for the college in Mumbai. "